VadaVaka

Full Version: netniV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
he must be on vacation, he seems to be answering in all of the posts and even creating quite a few of his own....oh I know what it is he is trying to keep the forums busy to soften me up for the next time he asks me to start a TS server.....It is a fun game but it still has a few quirks. thinking about it...but I would lose one of the ricochet servers if I did it...I have set a limit for myself 5 servers :D
**cough** Net is a committed individual who cares deeply about the Ricochet Community **cough**
Plus he wants a dedicated TS server. Cool - I say do it !!!

Trust me... I can outpost an entire board of users if I have to ;-) There is another message board I goto, which has been neglected slightly for this one... and on there I have more than 5000+ posts on the next top poster ;-) Remember, I'm a computer nerd with fast fingers! (70-90 WPM for those secretaries out there).

ok, and it's also so I can get a proper TS server going... heh. I think we all need it!
Do you really need a proper ts server, from what i've heard their are like 300 of them, one is bound to be proper.

Nah. They ain't proper till I can get my admin status ;-) heh. Seriously though, I haven't noticed one that seems to have any admins on what so ever.... now that may be just randomly look, but after several weeks, I thought that would have passed...