VadaVaka

Full Version: GEEKS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I'm an amazing performer... and people get to see me at work everyday ... pretending to do work when in fact i'm not... j/k:)
Here you are netniV...

NOCs at Work

evil_admin,Sep 16 2003, 06:35 PM Wrote:Here you are netniV...

NOCs at Work
I love userfriendly ... always have... because it's humour that even the average user at my last place of work appreciated... so I used to leave it for six months or so and then just plow through them all... and save the ones that were really funny, batch them up and email them...

Btw, I do know whose mail box is gonna get all the spam this month:P
and he has my email to... :(

Ah. Fear not, it'd actually be ME... since I have an email account for seperate things... one of my older forum email addresses (not for here) is spam riddled enough that I changed it on the forum and never download that account... there is ... 1874 messages in there now...
Speaking of spam...

[Image: dorktower277.jpg]

that's really cool ;-)
OMG that guy on the right is totally me!!! (except his gender is wrong)

I was gonna ask if there was sommat your not disclosing to the rest of us!
well it could be a weekend thing
you guys are too analitical....

PuNkGirL,Sep 18 2003, 10:00 PM Wrote:you guys are too analitical....
either that or we just like staring at you like geeks.
WTF?!?!?!

Analitical?:blink:
is that a real word or are you making that up?
Scrye,Sep 18 2003, 07:54 PM Wrote:WTF?!?!?!

Think analysis.... if you analyze things too much you are considered to be too analytical..

Edit: I didn't have a dictionary so I had to define it my own way..

FreeFall,Sep 19 2003, 04:28 AM Wrote:
Scrye,Sep 18 2003, 07:54 PM Wrote:WTF?!?!?!

Think analysis.... if you analyze things too much you are considered to be too analytical..

Edit: I didn't have a dictionary so I had to define it my own way..
perfect true. despite pG having spelt it wrong it was right in her meaning... but we've all just proved her point....
i always failed my spelling tests....
careful with spelling critcisms....we have an ocean between us and that can make a big difference...for example
while spelt is perfectly acceptable in the UK it is not a word that is used by educated people in the states we say spelled:D
then there is always color vs colour
etc etc
no dice...I prefer to use Colour

Spelled v. Spelt.......well, I could care less about how it's spelt er.. spelled ummm..
analytical was a misspelling of my own, its not different between the two different countries
in a chat yesterday, i spelled synopsis correctly, but mispelled teh B)

PuNkGirL,Sep 19 2003, 10:33 PM Wrote:analytical was a misspelling of my own, its not different between the two different countries
Thanks for defending me:) I knew I was right... As for the rest of it, you american's just changed various words in the English language so you could say you were all american... then you put on that funny accent....(which btw I adore...)
i've always wondered why and how the american accent developed into what it is. my feeling is that it is the german influence. otherwise, wouldn't we talk just like australians? i don't know...i'm not a linguist.

i don't know why some of our words are spelled differently...probably just bad habits that evolved over time. i would say the english spelling is always the most "correct"...they been at it longer^_^.

Actually, I know how the Australian accent came about... I went to the Comedy Club in Birmingham and it all became so clear with a live demonstration from an Australian himself... It is the Cockney accent, but due to the heat it's seriously slowed down... :-D If I could get a sound bite of it being demonstrated, you'd crack up ;-)