VadaVaka

Full Version: thanks to Des
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks Des for coming and playing rico on steam with me, its getting awfully lonely not getting to see everyone :(

frito
My pleasure...it was fun...sorry I could not stay longer. I am hoping my STEAM server is still up so check it out. All the fixes and enhancements are implemented.
yeah I saw it there but no one was on so I played at a crappy server that disable strafe, so no funky jumps and you know how I am, if i cant funky jump then Im just not happy. :(
was this the same server that allowed u to shoot up?
disabled strafe??? which server did that?

That's the MK one or sommat like that, played there before, and it's not disabled, it's severely limited... you can still do it if you hold down long enough, just no tight turns...
Yeah... I made a note never to go there after I noticed I was sucking more than usuall. I looked it up uner "View Server Info" and found out that they dropped sv_airaccelerate from 10 to 3. Another I avoid is Star Tac Networks, which has sv_gravity at 650 instead of 800, it really ruins your timing and reaction time.

It was a li'l harder, but not that bad... I still happily owned the newbs ;-)
Not that bad? You must've been on a pretty linear map.

DM1, DM2 and Arena... it's all linear... the basic jumps are anyway... it's just a matter of pressing and releasing at the right times to curve that slightest bit that avoids the newb shots:)
If i cant strafe i'm not wasting my time anymore
its those morons who believe that strafe jumping is a bug in ricochet and cheating cause we are exploiting it.

Quote:[_ i m i t | e s s,Sep 17 2003, 02:27 AM] If i cant strafe i'm not wasting my time anymore
Fear not, it's only ONE server that has disabled it. And pG's view is exactly what I think they did it for... Obviously the people running it must have been to Vad's at some point and got frustrated by us all ;-)
well technically the only 3 servers that people strafe jump is on the holdouts servers. That is where all the competition goes, so all the other servers end up with the idiot newbs who spam shoot and linear jump.

Don't you find it fun to go back to those roots though, and see them all looking at you like a god, calling you a h4x0r and cheat.. etc... ?
I was a hax0r on that server cus they said i was shooting thru the barrier, been a long time sence someone called me a hax0r cus I only play on Vads servers and eveyone there hax0rs me. :P

We all know that you use the falling h4x.
well i still get called a hacker from nubs on dm1, its the best compliment u can recive in my opinion, and one time one guy said, "hey this is the server with the decap cheat" ;)
ROFL

How come I never see any of the funny ones, just the ones that think they're funny?

Because the ones that are really funny, don't know it, and only come around once in a blue moon... you have to play LOTS of DM like me and anon do:)
Wish I could. Just not enough time anymore.
No one calls me h4x0r anymore.:(
i feel left out B)

That's because you kill them so fast, they can't even remember who they were fighting ... you h4x0r you!
yeah I agree with netniV
and STOP saying NAW when I say owned....
btw that would be KM owning me I never say owned when I 3-0 someone but I love beating them to the punch when they do it to me.
When I play KM I get owned so fast I don't recall having played 3 rounds.

that's what I said ;-)
aight ill stop grits:P
but don't like "ownin" people... seems to much of a insult to me thats why i say nah

Knightmare,Sep 19 2003, 12:53 AM Wrote:aight ill stop grits:P
but don't like "ownin" people... seems to much of a insult to me thats why i say nah
I'll let you in on a secret... whenever someone said that it made me MORE determined to try... and that's probably what resulted in me learning to dodge before learning to aim ;-)