VadaVaka

Full Version: Sorry but your website is gone uT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry but I pulled the plug on all the servers this weekend guys. That included the webserver with
uT site and Clan OS site. I tried to smuggle the server home but my concious got the best of me and
I sold it to someone for $1500 bucks.:PLet's see....net loss...0....net profit....1500. SOunds
good to me.

When your company goes bankrupt...you just seem to have this devil on your shoulder say....TAKE IT...YOU LOST
2 WEEKS VACATION OWED TO YOU....THEY THREADED YOUR ARSE SO THREAD THEIRS. That damn
company STILL owes me over $5000 dollars. Whadda you think I can get for this CIsco Catalyst 3548 switch I'm
looking at right now????:blink:
cool! hey, they are putting out all these sun servers outside while they do construction on the engineering computing lab at school. the building is 24/7 unlocked. i could rent a pick-up truck, snag the shit and get it out to market fast. dude, u and me could run the dark underbelly of the info-tech trade.

:P
*drools*

Man that sucks PIX. Now you may get stuck cleaning up after little kids in some school board.

...PUT THE GUN DOWN!
It was an awesome site but clearly no one used it:thumb:
Quote:It was an awesome site but clearly no one used it
I don't know what happened there. The site was great and the forums were active. Then when the 4 of us left uT to go to OS the forums there went dead.

PIX,Oct 2 2003, 01:49 AM Wrote:Sorry but I pulled the plug on all the servers this weekend guys. That included the webserver with
uT site and Clan OS site. I tried to smuggle the server home but my concious got the best of me and
I sold it to someone for $1500 bucks.:PLet's see....net loss...0....net profit....1500. SOunds
good to me.

When your company goes bankrupt...you just seem to have this devil on your shoulder say....TAKE IT...YOU LOST
2 WEEKS VACATION OWED TO YOU....THEY THREADED YOUR ARSE SO THREAD THEIRS. That damn
company STILL owes me over $5000 dollars. Whadda you think I can get for this CIsco Catalyst 3548 switch I'm
looking at right now????:blink:
I'll give you a fiver for it!
did u say fever?:P