VadaVaka

Full Version: What's up with my threads getting locked?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really would like some answers.

Why was my avatar thread locked?

Why was my poll locked?
my guess is that they always lead to arguments between two people in someway or another.... well, they would.. er... I'm just a lowly member, don't ask me.
Thats probably it..seeing how the recent posts have ended in arguements or are on some rude/offensive topic. They probably don't want that stuff on this forum. But like FreeFall I have no authority, so I might be completly off.
As of late, the admins have been stressed out with whats happening and as a result there patience are much shorter, if you'd like to suggest something you can, but now wouldnt be the best time. And do it in a positive manner, eitherwise it sounds negative and is more prone to being locked.
There ya go...finally one that makes sense.
OK whats missing... Got it. WE need a crude comment to spawn some sort of argument between an admin and anyone else and a pair of jiggly boobies. Then we can continue with the recent tradition of locked acid's threads!:thumb::smurf:
Careful Limit.. That sorta comment will do it......

(sarcasm, don't get mad at me)
:blink:BOOBIES :blink:

and so ends my input.