VadaVaka

Full Version: A day at Meramac State Park
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
went here today for the fall fair, had a great time, it is like 20 mins from our house so we go every year, it is a fish hatchery now because of the spring but it was the site of the biggest iron producing plant in missouri in its time.

frito
more pics, anyone a fisherman?
the egg toss at the fair, we lost and the egg broke on Josh and not me woohoo
here he is tring to climb this poll with little success
water fall at the hatchery
you are a good dad. your son is very lucky.
ok one more, Josh sitting on an old wagon they used at the mill.
Wow that looks like a really beautiful place.
oh yeah it is beautiful, it has been well taken care of, and the deer almost come right up to you
You pretty much have to bribe the deer to get them to come up close, they're so materilisitic.

Looks like a great place to spend the day with the family,

and not playing rico:P
I'd like to drop a hand grenade in that fishery picture and pull out about 400 pounds of fish to eat.
Mind the shrapnel.
thoughs were the baby fish, couldnt get a good shot of the monsters because of the reflection.
Reminds me of a good Coy-pond in Kyoto, only less fish. B)
missouri has lots of awesome places to go just to chill..very peaceful out here once leave town..great views FYI we have some of the oldest mountains in the world...very massive but yet beautiful..once i get a camera that hooks up to my pc ill take abunch of pics and post them here
We go up to Mammoth Springs in the South East tip of Missouri when we go camping at Spring River, Arkansas. The coolest thing I have ever
seen there is these monster bullfrogs at Mammoth. They are like 1 foot across in size and weigh like 10 pounds. Love to get a firecracker in their butts.
Tie a string to the firecracker and jiggle it infront of them. A frog that huge will go after anything smaller than a poodle, as long as it moves.
but make sure to wear clothes u wouldnt mind getting a little dirty, it could be quite messy :blink: