VadaVaka

Full Version: Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should I buy this car guyz? Its a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ.

http://www2.getauto.com/cardetail.html?vin...S13S422271592#1
While I think it is a cool vehicle, I think you should go for something less "family car" looking, unless that is part of the purchase deal with your folks. I think you would look cool in a car like frito and evil have (PT Cruiser)and you can get a really nice one with a lot of extras and brand new for 17K Take a look at them, it is the "end of the year" at most dealers since the 2004 are already out so make sure they make you a good deal.
Well I'm not much of a car fan unless its a sports car:P But I doubt I get that car now,cause my parents really don't like the high mileage and plus its got a tv in it, so its more of a family car and they think the tv would be a distraction(even though I can't see it). So right now I'm looking through the papers and sites searching.
When I was turned 16, I was so excited; time to take my driving test. After passing my test with a 100%
it was time for a car. My parents were so damn tight with money that they elected to get me a cherry of a
first car. I got a not so brand new 1977 Ford Thunderbird with a rocket 351 Cleavland V8. It was, in a since, a
pimp mobile. You could have landed planes on the hood it was so long; Nimitzlike I termed it. The best part was
the high fi '8 track' player that was installed in it with the Tom Jones tape the previous owner left in it. God it was
a nightmare. The roomy interior did afford me the luxury of providing me with a mobile hotel room for teenage love
on the weekends.

You are pretty much stuck with whatever your parents get you Quick. Just make the most of it.
Ok here are the next cars to choose from.
1. 2001 GMC Yukon SLT(Leather)-54,502/$22,575
2. 2003 GMC Envoy SLE-20,270/$22,575
3. 2001 GMC Sierra C3(Two-Tone Leather)-55,264/$22,988
4. 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS(Custom Leather)-39,194/23,975
5. 2002 Dodge 1500 Ram Quad Cab SLT(Leather)

All these prices are before rebates and negotiating and using the GM Card.
2. 2003 GMC Envoy SLE-20,270/$22,575
3. 2001 GMC Sierra C3(Two-Tone Leather)-55,264/$22,988
4. 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS(Custom Leather)-39,194/23,975
5. 2002 Dodge 1500 Ram Quad Cab SLT(Leather)
If my choice...I'd get the Ram quad cab. Just my choice tough. Those are all
VERY nice vehicles. You a country boy...get the truck.
PIX,Oct 27 2003, 03:56 PM Wrote:If my choice...I'd get the Ram quad cab. Just my choice tough. Those are all
VERY nice vehicles. You a country boy...get the truck.
Only thing about the ram is that it only has a 4.7 V8. While the Sierra has 6.0 V8 and both the Tahoe and Yukon have a 5.3 V8. Then there is the Envoy with a 4.2 V6. I have two lives, one where I'm a country boy and work on a farm and can drive a tractor and mess with cows and stuff. But the other is a prep and goes out with his A&F clothes with his friends on the weekends.
get the most fuel efficent, or on 2nd thought, get one of those hydrogen powered cars. The exhaust is water, and gas is going way of the dodo anyway. I belive its buick who has the line of them.
What am I thinking !!! Just get a Jeep!! I've had mine for 2 months now and I'll
NEVER go back to another vehicle.
get the least fuel effecient! sacrifice practicality for more power!

btw Quickening, its nice to know that your buying a truck, and actually using it for truck purposes...

not just for soccer practice and intimidation purposes....