VadaVaka

Full Version: Finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Almost over, almost over...

Just finished math final... now I've got chem in 3 hours and then I gotta write two 6-page papers on the social sciences and the humanities, respectively, by the afternoon tomorrow. Then... and only then... will I be done with the Fall quarter... then vacation, sweet, lovely vacation. Until of course January 5. Man I need to pass chem... repeating that shit would be a pain and screw my plans a bit.
i hear ya...i have one more final and, thankfully, it's a take home. i'm feeling a bit relieved...it's been a rough semester for me. i have to go through this hell again next semester, but it will be for the last time...almost finished. i never took chemistry but i heard it is pretty tough. there was a little chemistry in the intro to biology class i took but it was fairly basic.
ewwww....i remember how not fun General Chemistry was in college...Chem 2 is even worse.

Organic 1 and 2 are much more fun g-boy. You will have alot more application work but organic lab
is a beiotch. I did learn to make alot of stuff that I won't mention here. I won't narc on myself because
I like the size of my rectum just the way it is and don't want to be the new fish on C Block. lol

Oh yeah....Inorganic Chem REALLY SUCKS.
word of warning do not even sign up for P-Chem

good luck to everyone with midterms or finals