VadaVaka

Full Version: Rude ass 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys....Tizzy here. A bit aggravated. Everythime i play with 16 all he can do is insult me. I say GG and he tells me not to say it because I suck. why is he still allowed on the servers? I know I'm not the only one he does this to. I think that if he cant keep his F ing mouth shut he should be banned. I know I'm not a part of a clan or even have much pull, but I'm polite and try to have fun. I don't feel much like playing though when this ass is in. I even called him out when he was using the name "Merc", just based on his commentary. I hate to say it and realize it wont matter, but if he's on...I'm not. It's just ba shame that not enough people play the game as it is and with rude pricks like this on the noobs always leave. I try to teach the ones I see....yet I've watched 16 insult them repeatedly.
tizod: you play rico more than anyone i know. i'm sure you have as much "weight" around here as just about anyone. i was playing the other night and merc (16) thought that a player (under an alias) was razor9 (it wasn't), and he told him something like "i can't believe i even lost to you" (making a reference to his defeat in the recent tourney) and other things along that line before he quickly left. it seemed rather rude to me...both to the aliased player and to razor. my intentions isn't to start anything, but i hope 16 starts respecting people regardless of their skill level.

oh yeah...tiz: in my opinion, i wouldn't say gg before the other player after you win. it needles some people.
Well I agree that's BS... tizod is about as polite as any regular. Good player too. I know anything anyone says to him would be unprovoked.

You'll get no arguments from me. I haven't played him in two months, and yet I still have that opinion of him. Fair enough, you don't all have to be the same, but even Acid knows how to be polite to people... 16 only seems to be polite if he wants to get a 1vs1 out of you, and even then he'll probably insult you at some point trying to use 'egging on' techniques to get you to say yes. And if your any experienced player your more likely to say no.
I cant beleive Tiz dosent think he pulls any wieght around here. :blink:
someone that plays as much as you and is a nice guy should always know that what they say has a lot to do with what goes on around here, dont sell yourself short Tiz. :D
I wish we could all be as polite as Tiz, the world would be a much better place. Keep being polite, you have no idea how it can make or break someone elses day.

If hes giving you real shit just XXX him and send it to an admin, dont start a flame war cus thatll get you both screwed.
:)

Oh yes Jabba keep smiling, we all know im all too familiar with this premise:D.
Trip is right about how to handle it. An XXX in the logs gives me some place to look and if the forum turns into a flame it gets closed

This message if for everyone not just Tiz

"Of course your happiness on the servers counts as much as any player. I saw your post on Holdouts last night and shared it with a couple admins and P&G then posted it in the sr admin forums and he and GB asked for the logs. I found the logs where you and 'merc' aka 16 were talking and posted them in the admin forums so I could get some feedback.
It is hard to interpet attitude in a cold read but I will talk to Turtle and a couple of the other players and get their input too.
Thanks for saying something, there cant always be an admin on but that doesnt mean people should be allowed to be ass-holes when there isnt one on.
my motto "I wont have players running people off of our servers" sounded pretty much like he was running you off and probably a few noobs so it deserves my immediate attention."

Weird, i play Tizod all the time but i never see 16. Its usually under some incognito name:P.
That's not cool at all Shakira! Tizod is one of the nicest and coolest people in RC, and saying he sucks is just WRONG, Tizod is a great player (very dedicated), and gets better every day. You're so obsessed with being the best, you missed your chance, don't switch to another alias again, just let it go.
omg, I agree with Acid, buddy, there is a chance for us. (not a joke).
wow....I certainly didn't expect this kind of outpouring. Nice to hear that My manners are in check. I however did not start this post as a "Gossip" point. I just want us all to have fun. even if I do spam Sat to much...lol. It does seem weird that with all the common oppinions of this issue that the guy is still allowed to play. Oh well, I have some Rebound spam with his name on it. I'll just throw a Tizzy fit.
B)
You should post more often man.
Before anybody says anything else. I'd like to post one url. If this site gets taken down before you read this, that's ok, because at least someone came away from this situation with something positive. I do not know what to think about 16 anymore. He claims to have changed, he claims to be someone else. He claims that everything that everyone else thinks is wrong. But you know what? I don't give a shit anymore. Shakira was one of the first people in Ricochet to inspire me to become good at this game. It's ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***ing disgusting what has happened. The person in the above url has conced with me for OVER a year in TFC, and then I found out about this. I don't know what to say. It's kind of ironic that the person in the above url posed as a 19 year old girl. Even if you are who you say you are 16. Get out of this community, I hate being lied to and I hate hypocrites. You're rude and obnoxious and while you claim to be different in game, you aren't. I believe Tizod because he is one of the nicest people I have ever met in this game. He helps me enjoy the game, not be "good" at it. I feel sorry for you if you must fill your pathetic void of a life with the fact that you're the best at ricochet. Believe me, I've been there, it's not worth it.

-RWS
You have no clue how many "fakes" were uncovered on my old EverQuest server. I don't know what drives people to pose as someone they're not, but a lot of people do it in online communities. That's why it's hard for me to beleive what a lot of people say in online communities, unless I really get to know them.
I now realize that I have sacrificed my character for the deceit of another. Those things I said were uncalled for. I would like to publicly apologize for saying such things, but I will not delete my post. I think this is what everyone has been thinking and no one (yet) has had the will to state it. So my post will remain, but I would still like to apologize to the community for my statements.
I'll be as blunt as possible:

[Image: 16_copy.jpg]
My my, one person says something and everyone jumps on the anti-16 band wagon. If you admins do check the logs you'll notice that he is rude to me and he isn't exactly as polite as everyone says he is. I don't believe I've ever put it bluntly as, "Tizod, you suck." because when I first met him quite some time ago I tried giving him some advice to help him out, he took it the wrong way and I called him on it and he proceeded to take it wrong some more. Now I just don't bother being nice to certain people because well they're not willing to give me a chance, like all these people that have never actually met and talked to me but are still willing to judge me.

Netniv when we 1vs1'd eachother it was because YOU challenged me. I was not rude to you or anything, infact you caused problems with me when one day I was just goofing around with clan tags (think I had [*btRiP*]) and you decided to go power happy on me even when all the other players there (you included) knew I was just messing around. Anyways after that fiasco was solved we started going on the right foot from there on, (atleast I thought) and we were getting along well and you challenged me, we played and I haven't seen you since.

asm, I was looking on vadavaka.com when I clicked the server check page and I saw Reci there, I went in and sure enough the said player that I played with was there with the same score that Reci had when I had checked the page but under a different name.

RWS, I'm not female, I'm not 19, I've never faked my death and I don't plan on doing it any time soon.

When it all comes down to it, I treat people how they treat me. Tizod is rude to me, I'm rude to him.

One last thing: Trippy, don't even bother threatning me and doing all your trash talking because well I believe the way you talked to me in the PM is how you got perma banned before if I'm not mistaken and I have no problems forwarding it to an admin so they can deal with you.

End of story.
_Acid_Head_,Dec 12 2003, 06:19 AM Wrote:I'll be as blunt as possible:

[Image: 16_copy.jpg]
I'll be even more blunt.

[Image: blip.jpg]
:huh:
okay?
We are trying to handle things. I hope everyone has had their say because I am closing this thread.