VadaVaka

Full Version: Trippy's Goodbye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Too dependent on the internet
Something i truley have to regret
Fake enemies fake life make death
All I ask for is a final breath

Turned down and down time and time again
When will the pain ever end
If there is a god please send
A messenger with hope or a friend
Real life *love* will never find me
It just wants to deny me
Real life doesn't stay beside me
Where was it in the car crash i was in?
Or was that my own total sin?
Do i have to start all over again?

Friends and friends, foes and friends alike
I have to go, dont flame me tonight
Got Pnemonia, sick a dog
All I want is attention instead of "logs"
Being sick isnt a good excuse I just have to leave
For personal reasons I wont allow most to perceive.

**Dont worry I may come back later in my groove*
*Dont take me long to learn my moves**

Breaking internet rules shouldnt matter
My heart is truly splattered
I'll take this disgrace
Out of your face

-[*RiP*]ThisShitsTrippy - Yo ill try to be active in the clan, in other words check in on the RiP updates and participate in matches. It doesnt take me long to get back in the flow.
If any of the RiP people or admins or anyone needs to talk to me, my email is [email protected] , same for Msn, and my aim account is Dmiles1245
Dont count me out, im not saying im gone for good, things just arent working out for me, and theres no one standing next to me.

Love and Hapiness to all those who deserve it, each and everyone of ya'll.
I never understood why people leave video games, i mean espically if they still enjoy playing. Trip if you want to leave because of your personal life thats fine, but if you enjoy playing with us, like we enjoy playing with you, then you should stay. If it makes you feel better then you really shouldnt leave it. There are people in this community who care about you, and want you to have the best for you. I won't say i know what your going through with the drugs and all that, because I dont, I do know that your tough and will overcome anything life throws at you. Just believe that you can, and screw anyone who says you can't. If its lady troubles, i'll just say, you will find the one who you love, and she claims to love you more, if possible. I dont believe in fate, but love makes me want to. I added you to my msn, and i'm always around if you want to talk, or just to know someone is listening.

Anon I know thats actually you talking, but for the record, in general people, spare me of the "you can do anything you put your head to" american bullshit.
its "you can do anything that you put your mind to" :P..anyways...seems that you have much anger towards america...ive seen you say a few bad things about the US..and i do believe that you are a american as well...whats up with that..sure you are upset\lonely and what not...you must realize that you are not the only one that is hurting
and the funny thing is that anon is canadian.
Bah I was goin to post something, but bah I won't so this won't become a flame thread.

Trippy you prolly already know I'm always here for ya, but if need someone to talk to definetly message me on MSN. Sad to see you go, but if it helps your real life, then I think its worth it.
write us when you get better.
Rock on my brutha. . rock on

:P

Im so moving to Canada:P.
without reading the rap....you leaving??
Theres a saying by someone, "what you get out of life, is what you put into it" (something like that). Don't ever think that things won't change, because there is always hope, there is always a point in life where things start comeing together. That point might be soon, and it might be in your control and it might not be. I remember when things werent in my control, it felt horrible because you couldnt do anything about it, you couldnt even seek help. You just had to sit their, feeling like crap, and hope you live through it. If it is in your control, you still will feel hopeless, and helpless, but you can turn turn it around. Just believe that you can, believe in something, believe in yourself. The past creates the person in the present, the present dictates the future. I dont mean you can do what you want to do, because their are reasonable limits, what i mean is that happiness is within everyones grasp. Please dont give up on yourself trip. I know your strong, and I know you will get through whatever life throws at you. Whatever doesnt kill you only makes you stronger.

damnt Anon there you go again ><.