VadaVaka

Full Version: Just to clear things up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't post I'm horny, discuss with intentions to get banned or whatever I thought it would be funny if anyone actually did talk about it..., but ya. Trippy, KS' name isn't being dimeaned by anyone by being compared to me because he threw out anything he had going for him on his own. Oh and can I get a link to forum rules because I can't find them. Anyways answer and lock away or something please and thanks.
www.commonsense.com

(if the link actually works its a fluke)
You need forum rules to tell you not to act like an ass? If you want to be treated like a baby we can start doing so. There are many ways to be funny but not the way you did it.

With it being a time to spend with family and think about those who are not as fortunate as you i.e. the troops in Iraq who can't be home with their family I found what you post pathetic and inappropiate to say the least on a day like Christmas.
My post wasn't meant to be funny but the replies, humor me. How exactly am I being an ass anyways, it's not offensive, it's not picking on anyone.

This forum DOES need rules because you can't leave everything to the imagination, what is accepted here is different than what would be accepted somewhere else. If anything it seems like you might be in a bad mood and my questioning doesn't help anything because well who likes that right? Well that doesn't matter because it's total bull shit if you expect me to know not to do something without it ever being stated not to do that.

I don't think you saying anything about my family is appropiate anyways because I didn't get to spend any time with them for Christmas due to everyones scheduel. Besides that I don't even know how you can relate my post to the war in Iraq, there is no relation at all. Seriously how did you make the transition from my post to how fortunate I am.
LOL YOUR POSTS HUMOR ME

Awful jackass.
_Acid_Head_,Dec 27 2003, 04:50 AM Wrote:LOL YOUR POSTS HUMOR ME

Awful jackass.
You're such a pimp.
I know.

And you're really smart:)
<3 ?
I didn't think I was going to have to write it in crayon but here goes.

First you contradict yourself saying you weren't trying to be funny yet you say you thought it would be funny if people talked about it.

Second I was talking about families in general. Don't say you didn't spend time with family. You don't live alone. Even if you are just home with your parents they are still family. I was trying to relay that Christmas is a time to reflect on those things.

Again I thought it was in bad taste to post something like that especially on a day like Christmas.

Edit: Since you are asking for rules fine it falls under Questionable Posts. As a mod I chose to lock it. Not a big deal.

If you have any more questions feel free to talk to Gwar or Grits.

How would you even know what KS had if "16" wasnt even around when he was an active player who im sure couldve kicked your ass, and was also an admin for a bit. Thats what got him banned, abusing his admin powers. For the record, he didnt care, he was amused by kicking people out over and over again. Or did you play with him a lot when you were "feint"? Most likely Chica Bonita probably saw him.
You are completely contradicting yourself as PNG pointed out. How does he tie in troops in Iraq with what you said? Read the lines, and read between the lines, but I dont think your even capable of decifering what he even said. Ill put it in *simple* terms for you. Its Christmas day, there are troops in Iraq such as some of my family members who are stuck over there and cant spend the holiday with their family. The best thing you can think of to say on Christmas day instead of "Merry bla bla" or maybe responding in someone elses thread, you make a new thread that says "im horny, discuss".
Basically, thats an insult because its just SO stupid, get it? Oh yes, you were never in KS's league, and you never will be. I dont care which persona you choose.
ThisIsTrippy,Dec 28 2003, 12:22 AM Wrote:1. How would you even know what KS had if "16" wasnt even around when he was an active player who im sure couldve kicked your ass, and was also an admin for a bit.  Thats what got him banned, abusing his admin powers.  For the record, he didnt care, he was amused by kicking people out over and over again.  Or did you play with him a lot when you were "feint"?  Most likely Chica Bonita probably saw him. 
2. You are completely contradicting yourself as PNG pointed out.  How does he tie in troops in Iraq with what you said?  Read the lines, and read between the lines, but I dont think your even capable of decifering what he even said.  Ill put it in *simple* terms for you.  Its Christmas day, there are troops in Iraq such as some of my family members who are stuck over there and cant spend the holiday with their family.  The best thing you can think of to say on Christmas day instead of "Merry bla bla" or maybe responding in someone elses thread, you make a new thread that says "im horny, discuss".
3. Basically, thats an insult because its just SO stupid, get it? Oh yes, you were never in KS's league, and you never will be.  I dont care which persona you choose.
1. How do I know of KS you wonder? Well theres crap all over the place about him, all I have to do is ask around or search the boards.
2. Let me put it simple for you, there is no relation.
3. I don't think someone that is so far out of everyone and anyone's league should comment on how I compare to someone that doesn't even play anymore because he got banned for stupid shit.

Now Trippy, let me ask, is this about KS or is it about you wanting to act like a jackass to me?
ill be a jackass if you want...you made a retarded\spam topic that shouldnt of even been posted....you dont care about the people stuck in iraq because you are a selfish little child who is having a identity crisis..get over yourself and stop posting stupid shit..blah blah blah blah topic should be locked because he\she whatever is just gonna flame some more
This post is for everyone who is taking part in this dumb ass argument. . . Shut the F**** up...
I was gonna say something, but instead I'm just gonna close this.