VadaVaka

Full Version: OHH YES....THIS IS FUN.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have gotten back into CS again after 2 year lull. DAAAMMMNN...now I remember why it was so fun.

SHit....it's sooo full of cheaters though.
I was playing with frito and net earlier today. Was fun, didnt make a fool out of myself either. The TK's really help boost your score:P

Yeah, I remember getting owned on all but one map ;-)
Omg now these forums are infected.......
which map was that? I remember one where you got a few kills.

and more team kills
No Morningstar....things just get old after awhile and you have to try something new again.
That was my problem with CS 2 years ago....it got tired and I started ricochet. Now, ricochet is
getting tired...with the same ol bounce bounce and I need some new action.

Not to mention...I reread Rainbow 6 again and was in the mood for a HRT element again.
You want alot of action then try some of the games in my sig. I also highly recommend UT2003.
I'd like to play Call of Duty with ya PnG, I love that game.
A fun game that kind of feels realistic is Socom 2. You get to use the headset and stuff to give commands and go through and complete the missions. Even play online if you have a network adapter.
Ricochet will never get old!!!! Yeah and Call of Duty rocks :thumb:
Blah COD, nothin compared to good ol DOD. Yeh last night frito, anon, net and I all played CS, lol it was fun seeing how terrible we all are:D Well me for sure:P And to think before I came to rc, I would get banned from servers cause they thought I was hacking ^_^
People were haxing last night like freakin crazy. My score was 45-80 after 2 hours...
I was proud of it cuz noone accused me of cheating.:P

DoD Rocked...I used to ONLY play it till they changed the weapons again. Made you throw the potato mashers slower and made the KAR more wobbly. The KAR is King!.
yeah we crossed over with the rico crowd and got owned, but it was fun as hell, everyone kept following me to thier deaths, net quick and anon all had good kill streaks but they still insisted on following me so I think they would use me as a shield and then get there kills...? hey now that I think about it, I KNOW THATS WHAT THEY WERE DOING!! damn it next time net will lead.

frito
Survival of the fitest frito. Still doesnt explain how i was able to actually kill people though. Frefall also plays, we should get to come on our games to.
OK...it's time for a CS server from GRITS....someone convince her for a big ol private
CS server where we all can play and not worry bout cheaters. Come on!! We can teach
GRITS how to play and how she's suppose to buy us all armor and guns when the round starts...:P
DON'T you tell her any different!!!
GRITS already owns a CS server-_-
the ip is 209.190.4.13:27017
DOH !!!:wacko:

I are stupid today.

fritoman,Dec 30 2003, 05:14 PM Wrote:yeah we crossed over with the rico crowd and got owned, but it was fun as hell, everyone kept following me to thier deaths, net quick and anon all had good kill streaks but they still insisted on following me so I think they would use me as a shield and then get there kills...? hey now that I think about it, I KNOW THATS WHAT THEY WERE DOING!! damn it next time net will lead.

frito
O.o Remember, I was snipin' a lil for you too... so when they came to shoot you I was killing them :-P Just remember that I was dying more for the cause than anyone else !
:P net
I been using pistols a lot lately. . .I'm getting better, I even take out the occaional awper with a desert eagle. . er. . I mean "Night Hawk"

Yeah, I love how CS/TS/xxx... all have pretty much the same sort of weapons but re-label them.:)
I played CS yesterday for 9 hours....phew....
The addiction is coming back.

I know GRITS has a CS server but when will it be on STEAM?

What's the name of that game I used to play...oh yeah....ricochet or something??:P

Autosniper rules.
I only play the Nipper maps and the Dust maps. I used to be in Cherry Clan but those were the old days.
the CS server I have is run /admined by a family member... and I never intrude on his space myself (it is being changed to steam soon).....so I recently asked stefan at HOLDOUTS to set me up a 12 player + 2 admin CS server for me to learn/play on...I am looking for admins for when it is up and running, it will be dedicated mostly to fritomans clan but I am sure he will share....fritoman and .asm will definitely be admins and I think netniV plays too;). I will get with these guys on the needs of the server as far as addons and other admins and someone to help with the forums for CS
guess I will start a new post when it is up and ready
Hey Frito, wanna scrim against my clan? 5v5, we already have a server. You should know though that I'm not very good and the rest of my clan isn't very exceptional either. Some barely make the cut for cal-o... lol.
Too bad Im not in Cherry Clan any more we rock at our maps.
Frito net and I played dod the other night to, it was fun, and im a bit better at that.

I also occasionally play cs, just with the guys tho. (you have my steam ID:P)
hint hint nudge nudge ...is that what you are saying anon? and
wank didnt you say you hack?
and 16 the purpose of the new CS server will be for players not up to snuff...well sort of
Well the people deserve to know. Its just not fair to keep them out of the loop you know.
i want to play some more dod. i had fun yesterday on it it until it chrashed and i had to reinstall steam. i hope it remembered who is on my friends list. just checked it and it does...that's one good thing. anyways i keep getting a lot of disconnect errors between maps on cs and dod. i want to play but i'm hesitant right now to install either. i wonder if i should upgrade my processor from a pIII450 -> pIII850 (the best i can do with my current mother board). my gc should be fine, but a lot of people have had tech issues with the geforce2 mx440 64mb cards for some reason (it may have made me an ati man...lol). i have plenty of ram for these games (192 mb) so wtf?! anyways, i'm just rambling.

it's funny but my fps improves when i play in windowed mode.
Pages: 1 2 3