VadaVaka

Full Version: happy new year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its 2004, so i guess that means i have to give up the Y2K jokes. :rolleyes:

happy new year :thumb:
Happy New Year.
Happy New Year all

my new years resolution is to not get run over by so many buses
Happy new year, hope at least some of you can remember it when you wake up.
Happy New Year everyone.

Don't joke about Y2K things... damn it! I had a problem in the shop yesterday which our suppliers thought was coz the software wouldn't recognise 31st Dec. 03.... ?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Happy New Year All:thumb:
Happy New Year guyz!!!

I didn't even go to bed I stayed up all night tell 6 then went to bed tell 10 when I rushed home lol:D
Happy New Year from Las Vegas Nevada USA..... Did you see me wave on tv? I stayed up until 4am
Happy New Year!!!
Happy New Year everyone!

whats tv?
I havn't slept in 2 days, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :Coffee1:
Happy New Year everyone!
We spent the midnight hour firing off .40 caliber handguns and pump shotguns into the country air.
I told them not to do it but they were too drunk. I tried to explain about parabolic paths and the
speed of the bullet not really slowing as it comes back down.

Oh well....Happy New Year. Time to start messing up bank checks by writing 03 instead of 04 for the first 2 weeks.:P
went to an awsome show of a few local bands, but watch out for a couple that you'll definitely be seeing in the future:

Laymen Terms
&
Eyes Caught Fire

these guys are destined to be famous (not to mention Eyes Caught Fire has a gorgeous lead singer ... YOWZA!)
Laymen Terms brought in the new year with an amazing rendition of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps;" had lots of fun.
I was doing really lame new years threads.
I only remeber bit sof my new year, if ya get what i mean . .hehe. . my first sentence for the new ear was "What the Hell was that", me and my friend were playoing video games and someone set off a firework, but it was a crappy one so all i heard was a pop, and seeing as i was busy playing cideo game si didn;t realize it was already 12, personally i don't think that's a good sign for the new years.
i honestly wasn't very excited about this new year's day. i didn't do anything which is rare.