VadaVaka

Full Version: Good Times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Long time no see/play. :D

As some of you might have heard I did finally get to meet one Miss Grits! I met her and her friend from California here in Las Vegas, as they were vacationing. Good times were had by all as we saw an incredible show on the strip. Grits is attractive, friendly, classy, and intellegent. You all know this already, but I can now say so first-hand. I hope she will make a trip out here again soon. B)

I will play again soon, people I promise. I seem to have a small issue with my steam; it seems to shut my HL program down as soon as I hit the RC selection. :huh:

If anyone has any great ideas, pleae pmail me. I will try to check this more often. I do miss the community tons!

See ya' soon!
Beastie
((RiP forever!!)) :ph34r:
Some people have all the luck.<_<
I had a wonderful time with wonderful company. Las Vegas is definitely on my list of vacation spots..... My next trip is to Florida in February, where I plan on looking up evil_admin and jabbahunt (if he is still in the area).....and then in April I hit the [CAKE] clan territory when I visit Toronto.....no plans for summer yet.... but it is still early in the year.
Beastie was very debonair and diplomatic. It was nice to be able to say yes when others asked if I had someone to kiss for New Year's eve. He also kissed my friend...come to think of it there was not a blonde in reaching distance he didnt kiss Happy New Year.
Although we tried to limit ourselves, we talked gaming or about the ricochet community almost non-stop for three days, which was not quite so fun for our companions but allowed me to convince Beastie to return home to ricochet without having to play the guilt card....and he promises he will play when he has his game working again.
Thanks for showing me your town. I guess there can only be one 'first' visit...I am glad it was with not only a great player but a great person.
Sound like you two had a great time... I had a slow new years at home, not much fun this year. If you ever come down to LA or LA county (I live in LA county) I would love to meet you, I live very close to LA, so if your ever down there, its not a far drive. And I hope to see you playing agen beastie.
Probably not planning a trip to Albuquerque NM anytime soon huh.:D
Heh, I'd say come to where I live, but there's nothing to do around here. Maybe visit our 7 million dollar bathroom we're putting in. That or else go to Fenton Art Glass that'd be about all ya could do. Or else come during August and watch our Fireworks. Then maybe go to DiVinci's but that's all you could do here.
Or come to Texas:P There is a never ending list of things we can do, but I'm too young ;)
too young for what?;)
Pizza?
You know Santa Barbara is a great vacation spot....
when are you heading out to colorado springs? it better be soon, otherwise you're going to have to visit me at college, and i dont know where that is yet!
you know I almost forgot I could hit two of my "oldest" friends in one trip...I would love to visit Colorado Springs....not winter time though I haven't learned to ski...and you guys have a nasty flu bug out there right now.....
and I like the idea of traveling California in the summer too...I wonder if I could get triple A to do a trip route passed all the ricochet players towns? RP is in LA and g-boy is Santa Barbara...I am thinking there are a couple more players in CA...and then swing by Oregon or Washington state on the way to Vancouver, I think I need to start a trip diary......
You gotta make it Texas:P You can drop by San Antonio and say hi to me, then go see cloudfuel in Austin:smurf:
wudda you think she's on a book signing tour???
Actually during the summer I'll be back in LA too... unless I move into the garage in SB that I'm planning on living in next year kinda early. I think if you hit LA you'll get about four players I can think of at the moment... rule is in Canyon Country (right?), acid is in Van Nuys (San Fernando Valley), I forget where RWS is, but he's in the county, and I'm in Northridge (also SF Valley). I know there are others but I am drawing a blank.
PIX,Jan 6 2004, 11:17 AM Wrote:wudda you think she's on a book signing tour???
I will make that trip when I finish my book...yeah a real one not the one alluded to in the Beastie column;)
i now have a new favorite author :D
Blazed,Jan 6 2004, 09:31 AM Wrote:You gotta make it Texas:P You can drop by San Antonio and say hi to me, then go see cloudfuel in Austin:smurf:
Down here in Houston..or I can invite you to my ranch in SA. Its in the hill country, horses, creeks, forests, small valleys, a big ass pool. Talk walks, ride horses, go pet cows:D, chill in the house, relax by the pool, go to the antique stores that make up the near by team..hmmm ok I won her over with all that:P
wow quick that was a pretty nice selling job:)sounds like you live at a resort.
btw I ride western have for a few years, love to ride and love to pet cows,almost as many players in TX as in California or Canada
None but me here in New Mexico huh...
Too bad we can't have a convention. Maybe if more people were travel ready.

Where you live in NM Wank? I'm driving my Jeep to Albuquerque this summer
to visit my best friend who is a surgeon there. We gonna go off roading.