VadaVaka

Full Version: Free Cat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Free Cat
Who ever must have put that sign up must have been a freakin crazy psycho. Why the hell even post this, its a disgrace to humanity. Whoever had done this should definately be put in an insane asylum. Sorry bout the comments lil but just I hate to see suffering and disgracing something like this. None of this is directed to you though.
just so you know, I have two cats who I love very much and worry about all the time when they're outside. We saw some other cat photo shop illusions and wanted to share this one. Like you, I don't think this photo is real, don't think anyone could be that cruel...
sorry guys, I have to take the picture down. It's making me sad thinking about it
I'm still looking to see whats wrong with the picture.
PIX,Jan 5 2004, 03:41 PM Wrote:I'm still looking to see whats wrong with the picture.
I'm guessing he exchanged the picture with the current one...
Told you this post would make me look like im crazy/stupid.:lol:
Yeah, the current picture (as of this posting) is totally different. I would describe the other one, but that defeats the purpose of removing it.
at least link my curiosity
I haven't seen it but I'm betting that its the picture of a dead animal (could be cat I guess) on a road and theres a cardboard sign that says 'FREE CAT' on the side of the road.
yep