VadaVaka

Full Version: Zelda Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
are those voices synthesized or digitally modified???? cause that sounds crazy.
Yeh those guyz have lives... :unsure:

I got the zelda ring tone, which by all means that yes, ive sunk to a new low.
Heh, I enjoyed that. Specially when you open up the page again and the song is playing two times.
That was weird but yet amusing. I think i like it. I enjoyed and listened to it about 15 times.
DAMN KAZOOS!!!!!

they still use those?
me and a friend can do a pretty good rendition of the 1st level music from double dragon with our mouths...including the guitar-like solo.
you just cant help from laughing that this...this song brings back so many memories for me :wacko:
At camp, one of my friends and I do "american woman" i try to remember the guitar rifts and he does vocals, and both of us do the solo. B)
Some of the voices on the Magus Theme sound like Blue off the kid's show "Blue's Clue".
OWNED!
Hmm, I'm getting a friend (hopefully) to transpose this into actual sheet music for a brass quintet. Just think that it'd be cool to do.

I want that Zelda classic collection disc for the gamecube bad:(. I dont feal like hooking up my nintendo and blowing into the little disc inserter thing 100 times just to get it to work.
My god, the Chronotrigger rendition was awesome. I remember dropping by Game Stop the other day and seeing a used copy of Chronotrigger for 90 dollars.