VadaVaka

Full Version: insurance nightmares
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
insurance nightmares
the first thing they should do is pump the car up, remove the 2d nature. (for the first one)
:blink:I'm not so much worried about how to solve their problems as much as. . .how did they get into those problems????

Is the telephone pole alive? did the one gu ymistake a wall for the road??? sheesh
Are these real?

look at the image quality I mean... of course they are... you'd never find someone who'd sit in front of a computer and doctor such images... And people think that rotten.com's pictures are fake... pa!:)

Frito has some good pics. His mom works in insurance and has more.
Hehe,

Silly Frito, where the hell did you find these?

I am actually working at AAA now adjusting insurance claims. (ok so I am in the middle of a six-wek training right now, but still) These actually arent that hard at all to deal with on the insurance side. Most of them will be 'total losses' where insurance will simply look up the ACV (actual cash value) in a database such as Kelly Blue Book, and simply pay out a cash sum to the owner. Sure, if we are at fault we need to pay also for any damage done to surrounding properties, butI look forward to fun like this! Maybe I will even get some good similar pics for ya'll in a few months!

Later all, training awaits!

Beastie
Quote:Silly Frito, where the hell did you find these?

my best guess is that he came across them at www.wreckedexotics.com. the url appears in every single picture. ^_^

you work in insurance beastie? i'm planning on an being an actuary (probably life, not property and casualty) or a financial analyst.
they all get together and send pics back and forth to each other at my moms office, so I dont really know where they come from but some are really freaky, and she passes them on to me.
I am sure it is something Beastie will do at his new job too

.asm,Jan 23 2004, 06:08 PM Wrote:
Quote:Silly Frito, where the hell did you find these?

my best guess is that he came across them at www.wreckedexotics.com. the url appears in every single picture. ^_^

you work in insurance beastie? i'm planning on an being an actuary (probably life, not property and casualty) or a financial analyst.
You gotta be kidding me ?! I just thought that was spray painted in RL right there...