VadaVaka

Full Version: Welcome New Israelian Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome trigun to our forum. Im not alone woohoo! ...

GL trigun:P
I have seen trigun play often never knew he was from Israel
welcome to the community trigun
nobody else i know of named 'trigun', but there is a 'vash the stampede' around from time to time. welcome.
WOOHOO another anime watcher:D(yet another note to self, work on your anime site and bring it upto date)

Ya there is a trigun that used to run around, he was a little annoying if I remember right. Anyway welcome to the nut house. If you are crazy, nuts, insane or all of the above... actually all of the to the left... then you will fit in perfectly here.
We have a few animie fans here. Off the record gwar gives out all the medication in the crazy house. <_<

he still hasnt sent me the morphine I ordered six months ago. I think im gonna have to get a new supplier, wonder if GRITS knows of anyone B)
I sent that out, gues syou didn't get it... oh well here ya go...

*Gwarsbane hands Anon a bat with the word "morphine" written on it...

There ya go, help yourself to as much morphine as you want :D I recommend at least 5 hits a day to your head. If headache don't go away, hit self in the head till it goes away or till you are knocked out (usually happens at about the same time)
welcome trigun!! hope to see you on sometime.
That better be a surgical peice of wood, or i want my money back.
Welcome trigun, hope to see ya in game soon.