VadaVaka

Full Version: AnimeNation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AnimeNation is a local Anime store but also does catalog mail sales...check them out at

AnimeNation
And its still all too expensive for me to order stuff from there....

When it comes to anime I HATE LIVING WHERE I LIVE!!!! Its so expensive to get anime here.

Average price is 30 to 40 bucks Canaidan per DVD
so like 3 bux american?
You had seven days and you came up with that? :huh:
i just saw this today, it was my first thought. had i 7 days to think and i wouldve written a novel. they have the only anime thing i would be interested in owning, and that is the entire box set of the Gundam Wing Episodes. UNfortunately, I dont think I'm willing to spend $179 on it. Not to say that I dont want it badly.
I am headed to Tampa this morning....promised GB I would go by and take a look in the bargin bin of the store...wish me luck
:offtopic:where did you ge tthat little animation sage? I came across some forums while doing a random google search and BAM! someone posted it on that forum. . .oooOOOOooo what an eerie coincidence.:baaa: <------this is the closest i found to being "On Topic"...
Dopefish gave it to me. he said it would make the coolest avatar ever, except it's too big. so, naturally, i used it as an avatar.