VadaVaka

Full Version: Pics of GRITS Visit to Evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a pic of the office with me in it...GRITS took the pic
One of the setup empty
Only pic of GRITS we could get...

That laptop looks like mine! Did you borrow, no wait it's right here in front of me.
GRITS camera shy??? NA, never would have guessed lol
if this picture embargo keeps going, there could be a riot.
I want a visit!! I want a visit!!
Ok, Frito...as soon as GRITS leaves I will head out for a visit to see you. :-)
no fair, if evil goes to frito's house, then evil has to visit mine,wait, I think evil stopped by here already sic:
that would kick ass too but thats not what I meant :P
I think the 18 year old should get a visit too. :D

Nah. For a REAL holiday he should come here! :-D
I meant from her silly.
Grits = Britney Spears? It's a conspiracy I tell you.
we want grits, give us grits, we know you are holding back evil.
After all the whippings I received, that is the only picture I could get.
thats some nice blond hair:heartbeat:lol blonds are my type, but my g/f has really dark hair^_^
RuNnInG_wIth_ScISsOrS,Feb 18 2004, 12:09 AM Wrote:Grits = Britney Spears? It's a conspiracy I tell you.
dude thats not a very nice thing to say:P
yea, Grits has way to much class
Any skeletons in your closet? :P BUD-UM CCCHHHHHH!
yeah, evil's office kicks ass...lol...i collect weird knick knacks too.
ahhhh man that isn't half of it, you should see his garage...he has a real alligator skull (>7ft alligator) and other various road kill, along with 4 or 5 computers, he has some interesting bumper stickers but you can't read them in the pictures and you can just see the touches of his hydroponic set up for his veggies...well I better not tell all his secrets he might share some of mine;)suffice it to say he is quite an interesting fella

btw he could have let me brush my hair first:P
FreeFall,

I see you noticed my mementos of players who rebelled against
server banning...it is always best to go quietly!
The weirdest thing i have in my room is a rock climbing harness and a phone if i am lucky.
the weirdest thing in my room? hmm, it would have to be my black latex bondage mask :ph34r:...or maybe it's the leather restraints attached to the legs of my bed! hahahaha:blsh:
and I always thought it was making your cat carry those buckets.
well my computer is downstairs in my den. . but in my room i guess the wierdest thing is. . .hmm well it's not really wierd but I have an eagle skull. and a chinese short sword. . .and ummm a bed!
Weirdest thing in my room.... me :)
jabbahunt,Feb 20 2004, 12:40 PM Wrote:and I always thought it was making your cat carry those buckets.
I don't make him carry those! He was born with those attached to his arms and I cannot afford the surgery to have them removed at this time :(