VadaVaka

Full Version: look in here tak!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thought he might like this picture, wierd part is the american flag is backwards.
The soldier is prolly reversed or something... and then the other patches were added on.
yeah probly so, didnt think about that, just saw the words were right but they were probly added on also :P

I Luv it!!!!

But that HAS to be a reversed pic with photo editing of the words.

There is NO way they would allow that....
The flags are also added. Its a funny pic tho:D
all of this should have been on the left arm, so he actually didn't have anything on that arm.
That is his left arm, the photo is a mirror image. It happens in journalism all the time.
I know this is a little late to bring this up, but I found out something about the image and the flag on his arm.

The flag is in the correct position. I was surfing a site the other day and seen this exact same image without the added extra flags.

[Image: 0611BackwardsPatch.jpg]

http://www.flagpride.com/news/soldier.php

Quote:Have you ever wondered why American Soldiers wear the flag patch backwards on just the right side of their arm?

The basic answer is: they are brave!

This flag is symbolic of the men who used to march into battle with an actual flag. So steady and strong that the flag would blow behind them. On the arms of our soldiers, the flag faces as if being carried into battle, blowing behind them.

I remember seeing many civil war movies and seeing the flag blowing behind them as they marched or ran into battle and this makes total sense to me.

Just to confirm this I seached for other images of US soldiers on the net have looked for flags on the right arms of people and have confirmed this.

Here are a few images I found

[Image: 2038689.jpg]
[Image: March_Mar17US10MtnShahikotValleyEAfghan.jpg]
[Image: 1airaq.jpg]
[Image: 4thID_4.jpg]
Well there you go then.
WOW...good research Gwar.
Not really reasearch, just happened to see it on a webpage I was checking out and remembered it this was here.