VadaVaka

Full Version: BEASTIE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just thinking about it. . .what happened to the columns by beastie?? the last one was march last year! (i think it said). . . look all i'm saying is, I've heard some talk, and people want more.
He figured that I was the best of them all and could never top my interview so he gave up and went into exile...

Or he seen how pathetic mine was and laughed himself into the hospital and vowed never to do another one again cause the hospital bills are expensive...

or he just doesn't have time for them anymore

I'm not sure what it is, but I'll vote for #1 :D
keep an eye on the forums today.
He's waiting for more people to view mine because it's the best but no one cares, so I have the least views... he can't live with himself if he moves on to someone else without the best getting due credit.
Heh,

seeing as it took me a while just to even see this, I am obviously not on as much anymore.

Anyway I will explain why I haven't done any more interviews briefly.

1. I had been waiting for a response from a butt-weasle at Valve to get back to me. He had read a group of questions from me and told me he would get them sent to various departments and answered. I followed up with him a few times and was told he was working on it. It never came, and I never got to post it. I was a little miffed about the whole thing, had hyped it up to be the best read yet.

2. After pouting for a few weeks about all that, I just didn't have any great ideas about who or what to write about. I of course had many people I wanted to cover, but you can only ask the same questions or do the same contexts so many times before they go from cool to crap. I would have much more material now, being 8 months later, but my time is just devoted to other things. Will I ever do more? Maybe. And if so, Razor will get first priority. But until then I am here and there, not on the forums much.

It doesn't help that rightn in the middle there somewhere my computer took a big pile of crap on me. I had no computer for like 4 months, which actually was Really Good for me.

In any case, I appreciate the interest and am glad you enjoyed them. I enjoyed doing them, and even occasionally go into review them... and think 'holy crap, did I really say that?'

ps. Gwars and G-Boy... both were quite fun. Actually you two have the Most reads, I just keep resetting them to keep you humble.

Later all,
Beastie
Do an interview for me.:D