VadaVaka

Full Version: Paintball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if anyone else plays the greatest sport of all time ... Paintball.
:huh:you have to ask?????? I havn't been in a awhile though :boohoo:
just wait until SS sees this thread...he is a pro, even wears a DV mask :P
I would like to play. Would be good training.
I've played a few times and loved it. I even have a paintgun. Its just a cheap little pumper (pump it to charge the CO2 so it can fire)

I've starting to move away from that thou and looking at getting into Airsoft. Basically you use very realistic guns to shoot 6mm plastic pellets or 6mm paintballs (paintballs gum up the gun easilly thou)

I really like how real the guns look. I have plans on gettin a P90 (if you couldn't guess its like my favorite gun) but I want to upgrade it a little first. All total for a gun that originally costs about 400 Canaidan (I think) I'm gonna pay about 800 to 1000 bucks Canaidan for it. I'm not getting it for a while cause I have a few other things I want to pick for my computer first.
DV mask? but yes i pb all the time...its a fun game, everybody should try it atleast once

dunno what she meant by dv mask but this is the mask im gettin this friday http://www.shop4paintball.com/isroot/Store...SIONRED_500.jpg
darth vader:P
*breathes heavily through black mask*

what? :huh:
soul said he would take me paintballing one day. :blink:
Yeah, I went to this place for the first time a few weeks ago, and it was fun. Next time I'll remember to actually wear layers so I don't get a huge bruise.
I was warned before hand to wear a few layers of stuff. I was hot but I didn't get one bruse. I was even shot on the bare skin. It hit my colar bone (thankfully) that was left bascially unprotected. That didn't even bruse me (I'm not easy to bruse)

Also thankfully I had worn a thick pair of jeans that day. After I shot this one idiot, he turns around and shoots me in where the sun don't shine. Again thankfully it hit the thicked part of my jeans, right where the zipper is at the top so I hardly felt anything. I got him back next round, shot him twice in the back of his head which was unprotected, left a couple of good lumps :) Oh ya and I was only about 6 feet away LOL
you must realize gb if you are to close you can kill somebody...btw im going pb'ing with about 35 peeps @_@ saturday..ill try to take pics..thats if i get a camera:D
Oh ya, I know that they can hurt people. I'm also talking about guns nearly 12 to 13 years ago. They weren't all that strong compared to the highpowered high priced ones you get now.

We were using the .50cal paintballs at the time. He swore at me, I yelled at him, he left, I had more fun with my friends. The guns we used at the time were 6 shooters. Heavy suckers too.

I did tell him freeze. He didn't so thats why I shot him. :)
Well i play at least 1 or twice a month I got a Outkast cocker with a halo loader e-blade and a 4500psi nitrogen tank all together bout 1200 american
I play often. Am on a couple teams and have played in a couple tournies. Its tons of fun. Its interesting to have a sport of a professional level in which women and men can compete. You see huge guys and little kids playing. Its very diverse and fun. In the last tournament my team got their asses handed to us by valkyrie, all girl team. The place Ive been at lately has around 150 people show up to play every sunday. It rules. Right now im running an ans gx4 and im going to eblade it. I have that same mask in smoke soul. If im not wearing the jersey and pb pants, im in shorts and a t shirt. Most people there think im nuts. Really is just a whole lot more incentive to not get hit. :ph34r:
Umm I don't have a paintball gun:(, but can i throw the paintballs, like grenades? Nah I actually think it would be cool to have paintball war games. Some people say people play too seriously. I saw a match on tv once, I don't know why some people seemed upset when things didn't go their way. It was funny though because they actually have a medic.

Hmm I think there is a paintball gaming land near me. I should get a bunch of friends to go up and try it out. It might be a whole lot better than laser tag(found in an amusement park near me.)
A friend of mine here was/is on a paint ball team. I think I heard once that they were3rd or 4th over all in either Nova Scotia or Canada. He used to travle down to the states now and then and even had sponcers.

Hes moved off now and haven't seen him for a while, i'll have to talk to him and see what all the stats where. He had a nice paintball gun set up. I believe he said it was worth something like 1200 to 1500 bucks. He laughed at my 50 buck all plastic pump gun. His was all metal and didn't need to be pumped.