VadaVaka

Full Version: PRIZES ANNOUNCED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone who plays the matches they are assigned to will receive a t-shirt I am working on the design, they will be gray with the entire finished tier on the back...which is why I wanted the complete name that you wanted to play with. On the front will be a small 'pad' with VadaVaka DM Tournament 2004

Please play your matches soon so I can get the design to the printer

Champion i.e. top scorer in final round will get a t-shirt of course and a copy of UT2004 for PC when available (yeah I know I still owe someone HL2 but it will happen)
1st runner up (second highest score in final game) will get t-shirt and a year long subscription to
PC-gamer
and 2nd and 3rd runner up gets t-shirt and headset for computer.
What's on the runner up t-shirts?
Is this what you're pitching for the normal shirts?
In that case, I notice on the tier and stuff you have [RiP]g-boy... i'd like to have it [*RiP*]g-boy with the asterisks, if possible.

I reckon you should have the Vadavaka CS logo bit just to do some advertising too ;-)
:Dthx Grits for some badass prizes, makes me want to put my haxs on:Pjk
I will change it g-boy, I am glad you said something that would def be a disappointment
wha? everyone gets the same t-shirt and thanks for the rendition...I just wanted make sure the final 4 knew that their prize was not in lieu of a t-shirt but inclusive
Hmm.. what specific colour are the shirts going to be? I don't think ash would work.
Black with the weird purple clouds like in ricochet:)
haha. . make 'em glow under a black light!
So white then?
Everyone who is in tourney gets t-shirt
?
I dont like white t shirts so probably gray even tho I like black best it wouldnt show as well...and yes you get a tshirt if you play all your matches and the tournament finishes...PM me your address and size you want
I think black would look good, i am just not sure about the color of text.
time is drawing near
did we ever decide on a colour?
in the client the background is black, and all the red and blue text and images show up fine. if you wanted a black t-shirt all you'd really have to do is change the colour of the words "Vadavaka DM Tournament 2004" from the black shown in your picture.
The image for the pad is on a black background anyway.. makes it easier to get the glow in.
I kinda like that light grey with the bits of black in it. Im just worried about the fading with black, and I would suggest the Vadavaka tournament be in white.
Either way badass prizes and thank you grits:D