VadaVaka

Full Version: VVV WE CHALLENGE YOU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright u VVV guys we are gonna have a clan match. I got a way to do it.

1-Get 3 servers
2-Have our 3 best playing one on each
3-Play tournament style so first to 11 or whatever
4-Determine results by 2 out of 3

Alright find a time good for u guys cuz WE CHALLENGE U TO THE FIRST RICOCHET CLAN MATCH IN HISTORY ! ! ! B)
there was already clan matches.... between uT to us...RiP.
sorry wanksta..when it comes to true innovation, there's RiP and...well...that's pretty much it.^_^
Your on. But remember theres no chickening out.
hmm.. does evil even hav 3 members :blink:
I would brag about cake but you all know we rule. :lol: ^_^
arena or deathmatch?

I hope arena cause I suck at deathmatch:ph34r:
Quote:2-Have our 3 best playing one on each
does that mean MS can't play :P

It's ok for me anyway.
Long time I didn't own (or get owned by) someone :unsure:
Ya we'll do arena. Just hink of a good time for u guys and ill try to modify my busy schedule.:P
*cough* sir asm, I believe it was I who proposed the idea of the the tournament/challenge between us, but yea you guys are innovative for sure.
Chent u dont hafty worry is it dm or arena coz ur not gonna play anyway ;) unless someone doesnt want to play..

I love arena:)Good luck you guys.
OK we got 4 guys. So then it will be a 4v4 thing. We will play arena. Just give us a good time for u guys and we will fit it into are schedules.:)

We will have Me, Munkey, Frontman, and CowEater.
Frontman is on WON?
I believe you proposed it cloud but everyone kept getting way too complex and wanted to find a way to have a team arena match, make up brackets, just going way into detail and it never happened. I thought it was all sorta ridiculous so I straight out challenged a uT member and considered it the beginning of a clan match. I look back in the forums and it's tought to tell who did the first challenge, it was either me or beastie, becasue RWS and I finished our match May 25, beastie only announced his match may 22, and I know RWS and I planned quite awhile ahead of time. Anyway, I somehow felt like it was I who challenged first, but could all be ego. In fact, all of the matches between uT and RiP were challenges from RiP to uT except for one or two, and we won all except 1. Glorious days they were.
Alright... some weekend would be great I think. I guess we'll hav me, chent, blazed and saturno...
This week and next week I can play anyday up to 2am GMT.
Does anyone actually remember who played in all the uT vs RiP matches? I completely forget. :x
Well I found three screenshots...not sure when those were played but it was myself vs scrye and slasher and trippy when he was in RiP, from back when i was in uT....and I went 9 to 1 on slasher and 15 to 3 on scrye 12 to 2 tripp...so those were 3 wins i know of for uT :/