VadaVaka

Full Version: Acid's new avatar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love that! :o

ok, lets seperate the men from the boys here...What's the first thing that comes to mind when you look at acid's avatar?
hehe, that's great.
men from boys...????? what does that mean? you don't think I picked up on the allusion? I actually thought it was more tasteful than a lot of the others he has tried to use. There is a big difference between creative and crude.
Its a gamers wet dream, when they arent dreaming about hardware. Its artistic rather then suggestive.
^_^
acid has feminine hands for a guy tho.
And who would have ever thought he wears red nail polish. I would have expected black or green or even blue, but never red.
thats funny as hell.:lol: I cant stop looking at it now...:blsh:
I don't know what you people are talking about! It's a woman holding a mouse! With her fingers on either buttons :p
The first thing that came to my mind was that I used to own that exact mouse.^_^
man it's been way too long since I have owned a mouse like that... maybe months!

I need to get on that real soon!
the breast over the meter is insiteful.

:)

Not to be rude to the ladies. BUt i thought it was a girls ***** at first when i jus glympsed at it lol. I had to stare real hard to see what it was. ANd i saw the wire. lol i was like O hahhaha.
That's the idea dude:P
Haha, I love it!

:(:):/ heh.
thats really cool^_^
I wonder what the rest of that chicks computer looks like.

HAH!
Good times acid.