VadaVaka

Full Version: Undercover officers on website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In CNN they are talking about a website that has information about undercover police officers.

Not only does it include pictures of the officers, physical descriptions of them, when they do certain things, but also has their home addresses, images of their kids and other family members.

This should be illegal. The police are undercover for a reason, to catch criminals. The website is owned by an american who happens to be out of the country right now.

I have friends that are/were/going to be cops. If anyone them were killed by someone they arrested because the person found their address on the website someone put up for no reason at all, then that person should also be charged with murder.
Yes, both people should be charged. I am going to be a cop. Doubt I will go undercover but you never know.
I think that is illegal, if not for obstructing justice, then for putting peoples pictures up without permission.
Ummm...contact some of those officers and suggest that they raise consecutive cases against this guy. His site is sure to get shut down and he won't be coming back anymore unless he wants to live in a courtroom.
That's aside from him probably getting redflagged by the feds.