VadaVaka

Full Version: We got haxed!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just tried to go to cDh site and its spoofed!!! That's wut i get for hosting it somewhere else.:D

Also, I just got Roadrunner again and now I'm getting 2.5 MB/sec download speed...WOOT!!!!
well that sucks that it got hacked.

Anything left of the site or is it just totally gone? Hope you had a back up for it.
Dunno yet. I sent mail to the hosting service. Looks like they did a spoofing hax...where they just
mess up the DNS record to make it point to some other site. I don't feel too bad....it wasn't my box they
hacked...so I don't feel too dumb...lol. Now it looks like the whole site is down. I was showing the
hacker's webpage all in black with some hacker big mouth ya ya stuff.

I tell ya...between the viruses that have plagued my corportation over the last 2 years and this....I would
like to get my hands on just one of these guys and show them that both of my cheeks have been turned
already LONG ago.....WHAM!!!
hehe I know the feeling :)
Quote:Also, I just got Roadrunner again and now I'm getting 2.5 MB/sec download speed...WOOT!!!!

What is this Roadrunner you speak of?
Its an internet cable connection.

I have a 5 megabit connection :D Before my old ISP got bought out, I had an 8 megabit connection. :)
I think Pix means megabit connection. So 2.5 megabit is 2500 divided by 8 I think it is, which is roughly 312 kilobytes per second (k/sec)

If I'm wrong, Pix will slap me with a trout and correct me. :)
anonymity slaps Gwarsbane around a bit with a large trout!

HA! you dont have the script here on the forums ^_^
When you want to convert to smaller units, multiply.
Let me correct....I'm now getting 2.7 Mb/sec downloads....LOL.
Much better than the 1.2 Mb/sec i was getting with my DSL.

Roadrunner is Time Warner's Cable Internet service. It used to REALLY suck
bad in my neighborhood so I canned it 3 years ago and went DSL. Now I saw
where they were offering up to 3 Mb/sec download speeds and I had to try it
again. Anyone who wants to test their speed...goto Speed TEST
and run the test.
I got a add my broadband to the fastest table

I ran 3 consecutive test
3090 down
390 up

3010 down
245 up

2991 down