VadaVaka

Full Version: New Adva
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just wanna'd to heard what you guys had to say about it
;)
its super mario but wth is he doing
ha I have a new avatar too;)
cool... wha tyou think of mine?
hahaha..... STRONG BAD IS SO COOL!!!!
hes like my fav.!!!
Looks like a giant needle going into his heart.

Damn druggie.
So we got mario doin' heroin, a kid getting kicked in the face by a coke head (why else is he that energetic?), Megaman's dog who is obviously a speed freak, I mean how else can that dog move as fast as it does? Strong bad blasted on ecstacy (No way he would dance otherwise). Then there's a dragon who just smoked some of that green stuff (thus the smoke he blows out of his mouth), and last but not least some crazy mofo tripping out on LSD who seems to have the illusion that he's hitting himself.
And your guitarist.. they're always on something.
Just gonna make the image large so the blind on the forums can see it:)
ehhe..that video is great
Who dont love the matrix......;)
but who dont hate Matrix 3
I was disappointed with 3 but atleast its over <_<. or is it?
Eh... that's not the original avatar...
I still haven't watched 3, didn't want to waste the money.
jabbahunt,Apr 29 2004, 02:02 AM Wrote:I still haven't watched 3, didn't want to waste the money.
Didn't wanna waste my money either....

Matrix 3 doesn't have any meaning, dont know why they started dancing and Neo and that girl had sex.... What a waste
3 was alright. The best scene was still the car chase in 2.
3 was ok but kind of weird and i mad win neo died:(
3 was pretty cool..but i didnt like how it ended...it was left open for another one if you think about it
I thought it was a good ending. It fit the movie well. It may not be the happiest ending with Neo dying and all, but it just seemed right. And the oracles comment about she suspects they will see neo again just goes with the thought that there were many before him. Plus she said that peace will only last as lnog as it can. It does leave it open for another, but I don't think they should. They made their point and another one would just be a money making action movie or something probably.
fritokid,May 1 2004, 04:31 PM Wrote:3 was ok but kind of weird and i mad win neo died:(
neo cant die... hes an on going entity in both worlds.... thats how he could use his power to throw the sentienels around.... he will be back by the legend of the world.
he will be back by oh wait I don't care

<span style="font-family:Impact">they had better not make anoter matrix movie it would ruin what they have already done which is not so great in the first place</span>

Geesh you guy have no respect for the high detail computer animation in the scenes where the little robots were invading the shit to me those fight scenes were definetly worth it.
cartman,May 2 2004, 07:36 PM Wrote:Geesh you guy have no respect for the high detail computer animation in the scenes where the little robots were invading the shit to me those fight scenes were definetly worth it.
indeed