VadaVaka

Full Version: Get Well Soon Josh "fritojr"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Josh "frito's kid" ended up in the hospital today cause of his asthma...get well soon bud..then we can play cs:)
get well soon buddy, was a scary morning but he is doing better now.
Sorry to hear about that. When do they release you?
I hope your dad was nice enough to bring in your laptop so you can check the forums.;)\
GET WELL SOON
he was released about 4 hours after, after they got his breathing under control.
Dont scare me like that. Get well soon.
That is a scary thing....the pollen is so bad here in Omaha that I am actually having allergy problems and I never have before. I am not doing active studies on asthma anymore but I know they still are back at my old job, lets hope they figure something out soon.
My allergies have been pretty good, and i have a light allergy to pollen, but it usually sparks up later, like around august/september. My dad has pretty bad asthma, hes had it since he was a child. He was sick all the time, and the doctor had to make a lot of house calls (yes hes that old folks:P) Luckily for him and my siblings he fought threw it.
Glad to hear that hes doing better.

Asthma sucks. I hate when it flares up for no reason. Its put me in the hospital a few times and each time we couldn't figure out why. I just woke up having problems breathing. Now I make sure my puffer is always close at hand.

Does he just have a puffer or a machine too? One of my friends had a machine by his bed when he was a kid, if he sneezed too hard or coughed too much he would need the machine.

ya when i used to have ashma i had a nebulizer machine they are the best cause unlike the littler puffers that work like right away but only work for 30min-1hr they get rid of the ashma for good or at least untill you get it again.
thanks for caring guy a im still rough tho;)
he has a puffer but when he goes back to the Doc today we are going to get a nebulizer cus going to the hospital is getting to be a hassle
allergies out here suck too.... get well man
Hope everything gets worked out. Just don't come up to visit me. We live in one of the worse air quality valley's ever. Gotta love living in a valley with around 20 chemical plants.
well things took turn for the worse..frito just told me josh has to go to the hospital again and stay there for a few days...hang in the bud..you will get better
Hope ya get better. When ya get back we'll play some CS as i still have yet to play you.
Josh hope ya get well soon.
we gotta have a time when all of us can meet up in cs...
yep..i still gotta teach you how to play bud so hurry up ;D
He already knows your style SS I thought you were the one who taught him all the good camping spots:P
yuck, that sucks. . sorry hear about it Frito/Fritojr. I can imagine it must be hard for the both of you. Get well soon! Think about it like this, this whole ordeal will only make you stronger!

LIKE SUPERMAN!! no no. . not superman, he wasn't cool. Batman, yes batman, he was awesome.
Its scary but asthma is a common problem, the doctors have a lot of experiance dealing with it. This is deffinatley the hardest part now, but it will get easier. Stay tough.
Asthma is like a sniper with a MAC-10... it's annoying but you always beat it;)
Get well soon fritokid:)
should be home tommorro :thumb: hopefully
[Image: woeiidance00.gif]
we all take breathing for granted, try to breathing through a little straw for a day and see how you like it! I hope it clears up soon for ya kiddo:)
:/ lil face,May 6 2004, 03:24 PM Wrote:try to breathing through a little straw for a day
like "the tick"!!! everything can be related to superheros. . be them parodies or not.
Josh is home now, he is doing much better and should be fully recovered in the next week so he can go back outside and play, so I bet he will be playing a lot of CS and different mods to keep him from getting bored.

his steam account name is grape ape if anyone wants to add him to thier friends list.