VadaVaka

Full Version: the clans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
much of a request or a answer only a question to what is going in the world today (clan protected places:D)
Its their own little section of the forums to talk about stuff.
I don't even know what is going on in there.....that is their domain and so long as no one complains I don't even try to go in (I haven't had to since the inception). We are a community and that is just a small way of telling the clans we respect them. Other people with individual talents have been given their own forums to maintain. The forums belong to the community and interaction is encouraged.
They're all talking about you Fuzzy. . .seriously
FreeFall,May 8 2004, 02:00 AM Wrote:They're all talking about you Fuzzy. . .seriously
LOL how would you know they are talking about me ^^

thx for the guidance... i think ^_^
because i'm what they consider an elite hacker and have managed to hack into their private forums by first going through the government of canada's site. You see I hacked into their website database and. . well it's all needlessly complicated to say the least.
Do what you're good at..... just dont hurt others^_^
gimme a little info here;)i'm desperate to know^_^
Probably about setting up matches, what's going on with each other, and stuff they don't want people to see :P. Im kind of skeptical on "setting up matches" because I haven't really seen all of any clan in a server.

So I think it would be safe to assume its where they talk about whats going on. :thumb:

There, your mystery is solved...
I would let you look threw our clan fourms but I cant remember the password. :lol:
no one really talks in there we just put them up so that it will drive players crazy wondering what is being said there.

question for you fuzzy

is it working?.........
seems to be:lol:
Fuzzy they are the same clan forums you see at any other place. You probaly have been to other places that have forums for their servers and have clan sections that are private. Clans talk about anything they want to with their members including but not limited to matters that concern the clan in general.
GRITS,May 9 2004, 04:00 AM Wrote:no one really talks in there we just put them up so that it will drive players crazy wondering what is being said there.

question for you fuzzy

is it working?.........
seems to be:lol:
^_^
The only ones that go into those sections are the clan members themselves. Its very rare that I go in there and its only when asked and only to do what is asked of me. In total I think I have been in there only 4 to 5 times each and most of that was when I first put the sections in to make sure they are working.
we set up CAKE lan parties and stuff.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,May 9 2004, 09:22 PM] we set up CAKE lan parties and stuff.
hmmm a CAKE party ^_^
sure like the taste of that