VadaVaka

Full Version: Do you know our senior admins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not real sure if everyone knows who the senior admins are on our servers.
I am going to try and put them in order that they became senior admins..... please correct me if I am wrong guys.

While I firmly believe everyone has a right to their opinion and I appreciate all of the input and serious suggestions from every member of the community, these are the players whose counsel I seek when it comes to decisions made on matters in the forums, mIRC channel and on the servers. I can not do it all myself, so they have accepted the responsibility to help and with it comes the privileges allocated to those at the top of the hierarchy.
They are the top dogs and have the same access that I do in game but they still have to answer to me. After all it is a hierarchy and my favorite spot is on top. ;)

evil_admin
fritoman
Power and Glory
Gwarsbane
Rulepool2
|jabba|JabBa
Wolfdaughter
Chentvin
anonymity

you will note I left off the clan tags, none of these guys play favorites when it comes to admin decisions.
evil_admin and Wolfdaughter aren't around much but still maintain their access level.

:wub:My warmest thanks for all the help with the technical stuff and the headaches....I am sure we wouldn't have a community without you since there have been times I might have thrown in the towel if not for ya'll and I am not sure even the regulars know that.

corrected:)
yeah Wolfies gone MIA :(
Whose chent? :huh:The same guy who I always beat in rico and who is my loyal servant? Oh right thats him.
Great bunch of ppl anyway :thumb:
thanks lady, you are my favorite admin, so its nice to be on the bottom......:blsh:
I wouldn't trade in my experience as a member of the ricochet community or as a Sr. Admin for anything. The last year and a half has a been a good one, and I have met many new people and made many new friends, even though at times it becomes frustrating. The Holdout servers have been the heart of Rico, and is one of the major reasons that the mod is alive today. Running a server right is a very hard thing to do, and no matter how you run it there will always be people that do not agree with your views. Not only to start a server, but to run one for years is an accomplishment, and although the Sr. and Jr. admins help, most the work still stays with the Op, and for that, I think GRITS need the thank you.
Thank you GRITS. I sure hope the sr admins dont follow and senority rule or im screwed :\

common GRITS, speech, speech.
MorningStar,May 11 2004, 06:59 PM Wrote:Whose chent? :huh:The same guy who I always beat in rico and who is my loyal servant? Oh right thats him.
Great bunch of ppl anyway :thumb:
yes yes... at least my ice hockey team didn't get beat by Canada^_^
Ouch
Chentvin,May 12 2004, 12:15 AM Wrote:
MorningStar,May 11 2004, 06:59 PM Wrote:Whose chent? :huh:The same guy who I always beat in rico and who is my loyal servant? Oh right thats him.
Great bunch of ppl anyway :thumb:
yes yes... at least my ice hockey team didn't get beat by Canada^_^
wow mean.
two birds with one stone :angry: