VadaVaka

Full Version: Whats your battlecry?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's mine.

Zang! Who is that, skulking out of the plains! It is Relinquish, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a spectacular grunt, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to beat the flaming shit out of you!"

The link is:

http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php
Lo! Who is that, stalking across the tundra! It is Cactus Dude, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! He howls thunderously:

"I'm going to ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** you into the danger zone, and sever every head in sight!!!"

:blink:
I tried it twice, because the initial result sucked.

Lo! Who is that, running across the candy store! It is Wha?, hands clutching two hardened pitas! And with a bloodthirsty cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to spank you like it's my job!!!"

Without the punctuation it was much better:

Zang! Who is that, skulking over the desert! It is Wha, hands clutching a thorned whip! He grunts thunderously:

"Hail the blood-letting! I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"
Hark! Who is that, skulking amidst the icy wasteland! It is Scrye, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with a low cry, his voice cometh:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I carve into flesh until Satan himself emerges from the pit to thank me!!"

wow.... thats deep..... lol
Lo! Who is that, rampaging along the hotel lobby! It is FreeFall, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a cruel cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to smash you for such a long time, I will be high on life for years to come!!!"
Who is that, running over the steppes! It is Enzymo, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! He grunts homicidally:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I pillage until there is no more hope!!"

Brrrr!
I'll just preface this by saying that I would never ever say the following:

Lo! Who is that, running out of the terrain! It is .asm, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! He bellows mightily:

"I'm going to pummel you until you smell like barbeque, and hit you with a steamroller!"

The steamroller bit is a tad much. Who am I?! James Taylor? ^_^

The barbeque thing hits close to home because working at a hospital a while back, I witnessed an autopsy in action and it reeked of barbeque in the room. Nobody asked for some fava beans and a nice chianti so I think everything was on the up-and-up.:unsure:
When I put Miagi in by itself, it was not very pleasant sounding so I put "Mr." preceding Miagi.

Striding amidst the plains, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a mighty sword, cometh Mr. Miagi! And he gives an ominous bellow:
"I'm going to contort you until Western Civilization implodes!"

But for the curious... Here's without MR.

Lo! Who is that, stalking out of the hotel lobby! It is Miagi, hands clutching a meaty axe! He roars mightily:
"I'm going to f* you beyond mortal comprehension!"

Like I said, its very DISTURBING sounding, not to mention just completely wrong!!
Prowling amidst the fields, carrying gilded boxing gloves, cometh Anonymity! And he gives a cruel cry:

"Hail the blood-letting! I sow darkness and discord like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!!"

Mines not that great. Plus I wouldnt be seen at that distance anyway.
Yea, verily: Who is that, sprinting on the desert! It is VadaVaka, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a cruel howl, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to bruise you so forcibly, your timbers will shiver"

I will let you guys figure out what your 'timbers' are.:D
Lo! Who is that, rampaging over the tarmac! It is Shalk, hands clutching a mighty sword! He screams apocalyptically:

"I'm going to bake your brains with the heat of my fury!!!"
Lo! Who is that, skulking out of the tarmac! It is MorningStar, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with a low cry, his voice cometh:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I shall paint the town a sanguine shade of doom!"
NO Chent isn't my lord <_<
Zang! Who is that, running along the plains! It is Chentvin, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! He screams thunderously:

"I'm seriously going to hump you until you bleed puke!!!"

Try to say again I'm not your lord<_<
just be happy that recip hasn't posted yet... with all his nicks... 10 pages on his own.
Yea, verily: Who is that, sprinting over the steppes! It is Quickening, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a bloodthirsty scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to spank you until you are tax-deductible, and roll you in creamy neugut!!!"

Quote:"I'm seriously going to hump you until you bleed puke!!!"

I hope that has nothing to do with ur Grits the dog. :lol:
You really want to bleed puke don't you:blink:
Rampaging across the mini-mall parking lot, swinging two hardened pitas, cometh Abraham! And he gives a low scream:

"I'm seriously going to f* you until you are hot and bothered!"

:wacko:

Hardened pitas, HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
And this is the battle cry for who???? What kind of battle is that????
you know what kind of battle this is.... Soul evan is likin the pitas.
Mine's not allowed by the forum filter:

"I'm going to f*** you so hard, you will not be able to see straight!!!"

That's from my UO name.
hahah nice man.
Who is that, running through the tarmac! It is FrooTy, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a gutteral howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to hack into your brain, and type FORMAT C: !!"

:ph34r:
Hahahahah nice!!!!

(Funny thing with mine, cause some friends that I told about the site and I went to Crack 'N' the Box and they had the advertisement for the pitas on the counter. Needless to say I HAD to say my battle cry...in a low scream.)
Ok acid_head and SoulEvan are playing a completely different genre of games than I am. ^_^
Stalking amidst the desert, carrying two hardened pitas, cometh Gump! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm seriously going to contort you so thoroughly, you will polymorph into a giant spork!!"

and for my REAL battle cry:
"Take that you dumb squirell!"
PITAS!!! WOO!!!
Running out of the icy wasteland, brandishing a studded crowbar, cometh Apex! And he gives a vengeful howl:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I desecrate until Satan himself emerges from the pit to thank me!!!"

...hmm.