VadaVaka

Full Version: Good Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am announcing my retirement, as an admin on all of the servers here.
It has been a good run but I am going to "get while the getting is good" I am afraid that if I stay to long I will start to lose face and I dont what that to happen. This has been a great community to me and I love all the people that come here on a daily basis to share thier moments in time, if it is something funny that has happened to them or something bad, it is always good to have someone to turn to for encouragement or just some "lol". this is a small but very strong community and it has alot of great admin that keep things running smoothly so I am sure it will be as strong or stronger with out my employment.

So if you have any problems with the forums or servers you will need to message one of the other fine admin and they will be able to take care of your problems asap.

Good Game :thumb:

fritoman
Hey Fritoman ^_^
You have to post just 8 more then you can say 1000 posts then you'll be able to retire as a one of those who hit 1000 posts;)

Go for it:D
Well this really sucks. I hope you are still planning on sticking around and playing.
Gwarsbane,May 24 2004, 12:12 PM Wrote:Well this really sucks. I hope you are still planning on sticking around and playing.
You can't leave us Frito. :o
noooo! well whatever you think is best for ya. I'll see you around frito! have a good one.
[Image: broken_heart.gif]
For some reason I knew this post was coming since Saturday night. Just one of those feelings I guess. I wish you wouldn't frito, but your choice.

I really wish you wouldn't let this get to you like that. People disagree all the time. I don't see where you would be losing face cause you disagree.

Anyway I'm not going to go farther about it here since it is a admin issue.
Noooooooooooo don't leave:(
You are the 1st player on arena I remember (that was about 1 year and 8 months ago)... and you owned pretty badly. I was amazed by your skills (not joking:o). I improved my jumps by observing you.
Anyway, none of my favourites players are allowed to leave while I'm still here:angry:

Oh wait... he said retirement as admin right? So he is staying?:blsh:

ermm *cough* you saw nothing I wrote ok?:ph34r:
Dude, no!
ummm... why? I mean... frito man.... I feel that I owe something to that name.... coming in as the funyan that day.... what can i say other than.....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO WAY :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( My life just got meaningless... oh wait it already was :(:(:(:(:(:(
whoawhoawhoa. WHAT is going on here. not only am i shocked that you actually lowered yourself to the RICO level, but how long has it been since you even connected to a deathmatch server? if you leave without going one-on-one with me one last time, i will be severely disappointed.
SEVERELY.
if you don't get around to it, then just drop a line every once in a while. i mean, where will we all get our fix of nude camps and chips (nothing to do with the other)?
either way, have a good time (though i don't think you were ever in danger of having a bad time :thumb:)
farewell, dude. live it up.:D
I wasnt planing on going anywhere:P, just having problems doing my job :wacko:
yaaayyy! but why not keep admin if you're staying? this does not compute.
my life be not ruined. I thank ye thee fried corn snack!
yeh... my life.. will just stay meaningless :lol: