VadaVaka

Full Version: Do you TS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where are all our TS players, I have been looking into every steam/won TS server with people in it for the last few days and I have seen no one who plays rico in them, or at least no one using their rico names. I know Quick plays a lot but I still have not seen him (BTW Congratz or your Tourney Win Quick).So, if you play TS on a specific server plz post the name or IP, and the times you play.
I'm downloading ts as I post this. In 13 minutes and 40 seconds plus install time I'll be the hippest cat this side of the globe yo! ok well, it might take practice but I COULD be the hippest cat eventually. but yes. I'm reviving rp2's question..or rather rp2's request i suppose.
Yeh I play a ton. Just got a family crisis on my hands and haven't been playing lately. And if I'm playing I've gotten back into Halo PC. And with my Steam Friends not working for some reason, I don't see people playing, otherwise I would join them. You can find me on THe Ville Lobby 24/7 or GRITS server which is named for my clan right now for when we have matches (Thanks:D) Since you said something Rule I'll hop on when I can, I don't want to get rusty either.

Also Rule, check out the FnS site and see if you can add the guys to Steam friends and play with them. Just click on the thing in my sig and it will take you there.
I do :P

look up the previos thread i made B)
I play it too... once in a half a year...
TS is great specially if you like the Matrix movies. I don't play for a long time 3 weeks or something. I have always fun when I play but fuzzy owns me most the time :rolleyes::thumb:
oh ya, I play TS now.
i play it too sometimes. its a great game,if u are able to do all the crazy moves in it. if not....:(
everybody should have tryed it!
I play sometimes, its fun just to shoot people :)
I used to play alot as Raging Bullfighter, d(o)nut, MotherGoose, NotStonedEnough (To match my brother's name, TooStonedToPlay). Right now I'm playing as NotStonedEnough.

I usually play on Dr. B's or some kind of lobby server.
I used to play on Dr. B's but just too much racist crap going over on the mic and when I went to mute them I wasn't able to, there was no speakers by their names and even if I double clicked in where the speaker should be nothing happened.

I had seen the admin on there and asked him if he allowed the racist crap and he said that not only did he allow it, he encouraged it, and then every racist idiot went off. I knew this was the admin because he was talking using the admin commands.

So I stopped playing there.

There are a few other servers that I would play on, but they are not usually full like his was. There was one other that was the same way sort of. One of the admins was tossing out racist comments out. Then I learned that admin was in myg0t. Up till the day before she had been fun to play with. (the day before she kicked me because she thought I had shot her with a rifle when it had been someone else that I had come up behind and killed).

So when I learned that she was part of myg0t I left because I didn't want to be anywhere near the idiots if I can't ban them.

But I haven't played at all since I got the new video card (been having problems getting it running right.)

I normally played under the name Boomer.
I play, guess you just miss me, I was playing day before yesterday and the day before that

as VadaVaka

our admins are admins on the Vad TS server if you ever run into problems, I seldom venture to other servers for the same reasons GB stated
well..I havent played for some weeks:blsh: I sould have