VadaVaka

Full Version: Danke grits.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need to thank grits for her present. From winning that arena thingy a while back, I recently recieved a 9600 xt so I probably will be able to run hl2 when it comes out now:D. Thank you grits for your generosity, I'm sure all these other guys appreciate it too. We get to hang out and have fun and your kind enough to run all that for everybody, so danke.
:urock:
HL2 is still coming your way....don't go out and buy it...the videocard was so that you had a tangible prize before the DM tournament people got theirs.

Order Number:
BBY01-39018004127

QTY Product
1 Sierra-Half Life 2-Windows

Ship to: 27 PEARL DR...

so I guess this means you got it installed......how does it look? can you tell the difference? what does bro say?

btw .....you are welcome...I have met many great people and great players and the more we learn about it each the more I enjoy it.

:thumb:
Thanks for UT2004 GRITS, i have been playing it quite a bit.
beautiful..... thank you very much grits.... and thanks recip for your "talents"
So are you going to let him look at your video card reci?

I didnt let mine look at UT ^_^
to think, I rooted for you.:D
^_^ well if my brother takes up paintball I think i'll let him play.
you get 1500 free shots at the beginning of the day?
ummmm????
ohhh.... now I get it.... leave me alone im a percusaastiaosndtasist
GRITS,Jun 11 2004, 07:21 PM Wrote:ummmm????
Yes GRITS? ^_^
little :offtopic: dont you think?
never.... oh wait anon *whispers* say praises of grits, thats what this topic is about! *normal* grits your the best!
I've been lost on this topic since:

Quote:So are you going to let him look at your video card reci?

I didnt let mine look at UT

you people need to learn how to make sense.
never!
That made perfect sense if you know relinquish is recis brother.

Edit: nice save GRITS
what does paintball have to do with ut anda video card? what is relinquish talking about 1500 free shots for? what is a little off topic? how did this post completely divert it's path from a simple thank you???

these answers and more on the next "behind the Forums" ....
Bringing this topic back up again cuz my geekware golfshirt came today. Thanks GRITS.

Edit: rUsh when do you want to pick it up?