VadaVaka

Full Version: Very funny flash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.wijfzonderlijf.be/content/index...ID=06&YEID=2004

I can't stop laughing from it. its freaking good:)heheheheheh
foul language in it also.

I'm not finding it all that funny.
Found it hilarious, until the very end. THey didn't need the whole school thing ;)
thats the most retarded thing ive ever saw

the funny thing is..sp0rkeh was a nasty virus that everybody dl'ed and thought it was a hack
hahaha.... after one of his team members killed them all and played that funky music.... i love the sound he made when he got pissed off....
RRREEEEEIIIIII!!!!!! lol.... aawww... such good stuff... lol
ugh characters voice was annoying but i agree with Scrye and the funky music that guy played hehehe

Gwarsbane,Jun 23 2004, 08:20 PM Wrote:foul language in it also.

I'm not finding it all that funny.
wtf... man you need to live in the real world a bit.. that wasn't swearing... that was a mild expletive or two... I found that extremely funny... It's a very well done parody on life asking people to examine how games and violence are seen to be related and I think it does a damn good job at it. The school bit at the end makes perfect sense......

.... maybe you lot just need some european influence:D
Is that the I hate yuo myg0t flash? :rolleyes:
I don't really find it funny. The beginning was good, but the school part is just pointless.
I couldn't help but smirk when he TK'd them all and played a little song. After that it got stupid, that school part was out of line.

Jooza
that was stupid
Website appears to be down now, but judging from the posts of people it sounds like this is the flash from "http://pwned.nl"

I'm going to watch it again to listen to the song that plays after him being tked. If I'm remembering correctly it's the song "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life" or whatever by Jimmy Soul. (I got it for HLSS promptly after watching the animation the first time around, =P.)

EDIT: Yup. Jimmy Soul.

EDIT2: Oh, it even mentions it in the credits. Heh.
the credit music is by far the best part of this entire flash... Pearl jam owns you.