VadaVaka

Full Version: A Rico Clan in need of
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, it is I 16. I'm thinking of joining a clan to maybe spice things up a little bit..? Give me more of a reason to play. Currently I'm restricted to Steam but I'm going on a mission to aquire a new HL CD whether I just borrow one or have to actually buy it. I live near the CAKE fellows in Ontario, and am on EST.

A little about my ricochet experience I guess is in order:
- I used to be the self proclaimed best player in ricochet and tried very hard to uphold that image, but gave up on it because people started to dislike me very much so :(
- I've only lost one 1 vs 1 match to date.
- In GRITS' last arena tourney I got to the semi-finals where my ass was handed to me by razor9 (the man is tricky).

I don't really want to go through the application/try-out process because a fair amount of you here know me on some level both skill and personal wise. I do understand a trial membership where I would be on probation however because I don't expect a free ride in anywhere.

Just let me know via a message in this thread or PM on these forums, or you can MSN/E-mail me at [email protected]. However I do not use MSN or E-mail very often.
i dont remember playing against you on 1.6 :P
Look me up one day on steam ^_^hope it will be a fun one

FuzzyShoting,Jul 1 2004, 06:50 PM Wrote:i dont remember playing against you on 1.6 :P
Look me up one day on steam ^_^hope it will be a fun one
I've played you on Steam Fuzzy... you left on me :/ You're not a bad player though... but you might struggle with 16 once he gets used to those steam gliches. :/
I am used to them for the most part... what do you think I did when I couldn't play on WON? lol Well I didn't play steam too often, but more than enough to get used to em.

Fuzzy I think I played you a couple times before on #RicochetMasters.