VadaVaka

Full Version: 61dmg kung fu stunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This kung fu is pretty hard to make and even harder to explain..... [DEA]ZAToM and I practiced it on a server 1vs1 with globalslow 0.3 (makes it easier).

What you have to do is to make a running start against the opponien, then jump up in air, turn around in air and make a backkick....
Without the powerup will your opponien stand back with only 39HP if he had 100HP
With the powerup would you opponien die

Its hard but if you can do it.... then its worth it B)
back kick?
if you have kung fu mode on... and press backkey then press MOUSE2 (rightclick) then he will backkick
I don't know how to do all the possibilities of moving in TS.:D:P
but I'm sure that Fuzzy could start a thread about it :thumb:
if by moving you mean stunts. . .there is already a thread, but if by moving you mean. . moving well, let me point out those 4 arrow keys to you (or whatever buttons you use for running around):Pblahaaha!
Hold off that Ice Cream FreeFall... you might find yourself without it one day :P
good. . i like ice cream blahaha!!
In 2.0 it did 85 or so.

It's been there forever.

Pretty much a jumping back kick is the best way to describe it. The name speaks for itself.
Sounds lame to me.
does this kung fu stuff actually look pretty cool? i remember playing an older version of ts and the katana fights were awesome.

edit: im just gonna look for myself.