VadaVaka

Full Version: not sure if this is real
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A guy in St. Louis was driving to work on Hwy I-44 when he heard a 'pop'. He thought it sounded like a flat tire, though his ride wasn't affected.
After pulling over, checking the tires and finding them intact he opened the hood to look at the motor. Before the hood was even all the way open he jumped back in shock and knocked his head on the partially opened hood, unable to believe what his eyes were seeing!
Nobody was going to believe this!....you sure wouldn't have either! Fortunately, a coworker with a camera recognized him along side the
road and stopped to see if he could help.
Check out the attachment jpg files to witness for yourself the source of his amazement.

Now, this has to be right up there at the top of the list of unusual but verified 'Reasons I was late for work'!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
heh think ill take a copy of that photo and photoshop the car blue..... admittedly i mostly walk to work but i cant miss an excuse like that.
How would it get there?
Heh, send the photo to the car manufacturer. They might come up with some nifty commercial. I'm just confused how a snake that size can go into the engine unnoticed.

* Miagi looks for a stick to poke the snake
theres a large zoo near where i live
Its easy how the snake got up there it crawled.:P

I bet it was looking for a nice warm spot to warm up and felt the warmth of the engine as it crawled under the car.

Around here its not uncommon for cats to climb up into an engine block in the winter. They even suggested for people to give a little toot on the horn before starting the car up so that it scares the heck out of the cat and they run before the engine is started.
I could see it now, Dodge Viper, Kicking the python's ass!
is it dead ? :P
if it wasn't dead upon the taking of that picture, it would be in like 5 seconds

look at it, it's ripped in half and stuff
Yeah... the motors should have ripped its skin off and its insides to nothing.
Actually the damage you see done there is done by the heat of the engine.

The skin heated up to such a point that it burn and then pulled back off the mussels of the snake.

The Vipers engine like most newer card and unlike older cars is mostly enclosed, There are only a few parts that could have actually hurt the snake, but with the size of that snake I doubt it could have gotten into those parts and even if it could again at that size I don't think it could do anything to it.
the heat should kill it for sure, looks like the snake went right up the area where the drivebelts are...
if the snake could fit into where all the motor parts are.. it would NOT be healthy for the car.
Gwarsbane,Aug 26 2004, 12:13 AM Wrote:The Vipers engine like most newer card and unlike older cars is mostly enclosed, There are only a few parts that could have actually hurt the snake, but with the size of that snake I doubt it could have gotten into those parts and even if it could again at that size I don't think it could do anything to it.
That's not a viper.... I was just saying that it would be a funny add, thats like a stratus
if the snake wasn't in the way we could read what's underneath it.
If it was a viper, first off that first letter would be V not I and the vipers head lights from the earliest year, which was the only one that had that sort of shape, the headlights would be visible, or if not, the front would slant more. and since the first year, ram air has been intro duced, much sleeker and crazier lines have come from it, So I don't believe so.
That's an Acura logo isn't it?
good call