VadaVaka

Full Version: Karaoke night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Karaoke night

Was last night in fact.
My brain hurts from listening to myself sing in the recordings.... but all in all it was fun need more people than just wank abe and I next time.

Btw blackmail is 10 bucks, and 380 megs.
It was a total blast, we had nine people in one channel on teamspeak. It was a great time with friends, I laughed so hard I cried...we had a variety of songs....I think Wank's rendition of Toxic (Spears) and Fly (Duff) sent me over the edge and then Abe surprised us with the Oompa loompa song. I wish I could have stayed up longer but I went to bed right after squishy sang Free Bird for me.
After a rough night, that was a great way to wind down. Had a blast, Rel is the Ghetto P I M P of the community. :P Great singing guys
GOOD TIMES always hehehe always never a dull moment when u get the Party started even though wank seemed to almost have a heart attack it's all that DAMN TOXIC song fault!!!!:PI had fun you guys did great have to get Jabba Jabba back on so we can continue our truth or dare:P
Weekly, or bi weekly thing for this? need more blackmail... MORE!