VadaVaka

Full Version: real life problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A really good friend of mine is having problems with a couple companies here in the states, she says the more people who view this site the better it is for her case....so I thought maybe I could get ya'll to take a peek for her...its about a refrigerator so I am sure most of you arent in the market for one, but you never know. thanks

Here is her letter to me.

Friends,
Please view these complaints that I filed with the Squeaky Wheel. It tracks how many people have viewed and and sends an e-mail to Sears and Amana. I am trying to get a refund and the more people that they know are aware of the situation, the more likely we will be to get action. If the link does not work, go to www.SqueakyWheel.com and look for "Sears Refuses to Replace Faulty Refrigerator " and "Buyers Beware in Dealing with Amana" Thank you!!

Amana
Sears

Hugs,
I've never heard of this Amana... maybe it's one big corporate conspiracy! hehe i'm joking.. but that sucks a lot. I hope your friend gets it all sorted out goodly.
At the very least the more people that they "think" are aware of the situation is better,. When I first went, 50 people seen the page, after I ummmm "accidently" hit refresh a few times there were now 225 views. ^_^
thanks ya'll, she was excited about the idea, she didnt ask me to do it I just knew I could count on you guys, dont forget the sears link too, these big conglomerates think they are above helping out the client....too many other clients that think they are awesome
They are now both "accidently" upto 300 :) Will have to "accidently" refresh the pages some later.:)
Got them both up to 1000 :D
too bad your IP gets logged. I relized that this morning as I was also bringing the counter up. :)
YEh I realized that after I had done all that ;) So hopefully that isn't to obvious :unsure:
ahhhh I didnt realize that
but still a couple from each of us will go a long way to help
school, work, home
hey I have three computers at work are all those considered one?
Only problem is, if they try to present the logs as evidence. Even with the couple different ips. The log is goin to be filled with my ip like 500 times. So it will show, that they told friends to go hit up the site to help their case ;):(
not necissarily..maybe you jsut like to read the story...a lot
It can't be evidence, since there is no case about a directly related matter. It's merely a tool to make individual complaints far louder than they would originally be, and thusly allow a greater chance of appeasment.
1666 almost the number of the beast \o/