VadaVaka

Full Version: wild pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Josh was very active too :D
ehhhh that ehhh yea .... hmmmm what is it ?
lol its a foot :P
cool, never seen a pic like this ^_^
This is where they got the idea for the chest bursters in the Alien movies

lol
isnt that amazing? so anyway...totally different subject....where do babys come from?
alcohol.

I'm Joking!:P
Belly buttons are gross.
Bellie buttons in pregnant women are a lot like the little red thing in a butterball turkey......they pop out when they are done:lol: so this woman probably has an innie and is going to deliver within a week.....don't believe me? ask your mom if her bellie button poked out when she was ready to deliver.
Is that wierd thing inside the skin ? (what is the wierd thing)
it's a babies foot, but that lil' sucker is fed up with the womb i guess.
what the hell?

edit: Fuzzy, it's a foot, pregnant woman you noob. Babies kick, but never seen something like this.

edit2: Okay please tell me that's photoshopped, either the skin gets super thin at the point when the baby is almost due or that thing is fake.
not sure about the pic Acid, it was an email attachment I got from my mom.
My first thought was that it was a photoshop image, but its quite possable that its real.
Second I saw it like GB said, I thought Photoshop..and then I just don't know.
How thin is that area? I would have thought there'd be too much abdominal muscle in the way for that kind of detail to show through.
^ Yes, exactly. I was 10-13 during the time my step mom gave birth to my step sis/bro, you feel the baby kick, but the kicking makes a slight bulge for a split second, nothing crazy like this.

Quite possible that it is real? I don't think so.