VadaVaka

Full Version: Broke Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I refuse to hear the word 'reformat'. With that said, onto the problem.

This just started about an hour ago. I haven't gone to any sites except steams, my site, and this one. I haven't downloaded anything recently neither, except an image file(.bin) of a movie.

Whats happening is whenever I try to right click or even open a 'file' windows hangs for a minute. The same happens when I delete a file. However, windows doesn't hang while opening or right clicking a shorcut nor a 'folder'. IE is normal, well it was never normal.

So far I tried shexview which lets you disable context menu's. I disabled one by one and nothing, I disabled everything out of desperation, nothing. (Re-enabled them).

Did an adware scan, spybot, and hijackthis. I'm pretty much stuck in two ways. I don't know how to fix this and 2, I am actually stuck on this page, I can't change windows :P. #2 can be fixed, its the first problem thats tough.

Windows XP Sp1
Hmm. Well, right after I watched a movie on my pc and deleted it, it was fixed.
maybe it was the movie industry's half-assed way of trying to put a stop to piracy.