VadaVaka

Full Version: Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to say hey to all of you! I'm living in Houston now and am attending the University of Houston as a Music Education major... haven't been on in a while and I missed you all... so I just wanted to let you all know what's up. Alrighty, catch ya lata then.

- Blake
Aren't you like 16?
LOL Acid

Hey Hey Cloud, I was just wondering where you have been lately. Anyways, I'm right out there in Katy :o
welcome back cloudfuel, you need to check in on IRC B)
good to see you CF :D
Thats weird, its CF. :P

How is the program working out for you?
lol hey all! No I'm 18 you silly goose... and everything's going sooo great here! Omg it's a freaking blast, seriously. Hey Chuck... we're gonna have to hook up and hang out sometime. Contact me on aim at CloudFuel... :D
You are such a pimp in that picture. Yeh maybe when my life slow down a little, complete madness right now, sure yours is the same.
Heh... yea it's pretty hectic (now if only the ladies thought I looked pimp in that picture... then I'd be on to something:D)
How long have i been telling you this quick, give up your life:P
man of leisure it seems, good to know that you are relaxing some now and have grown up , just remember, you are what you do and don't let anyone try to stop you in school. If your enjoyment is music and you can contribute and have passion to your career, stay with it. I have notice that some will forgo enjoyment of contribution just to make an extra buck,. The best way that I can forcast someones interest in their job/careerfe is how much they talk about it after work. Good luck and Jabba bless.
lol thanks bro... and yea music IS my passion... I am never giving that up... whether I go into professional music, writing music, teaching music, directing bands, or anything else of that sort really doesn't matter... as long as I am involved with music somehow. I know I want to pass my joy onto others as well... so I'll definitely do some teaching.. and I'm still interested in doing my graphics stuff on the computer.. but it's all just a matter of time and patience until everything falls into place.