VadaVaka

Full Version: Happy Birthday evil_admin aka desNotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday desNotes

for those of you that don't know him, he still plays, probably not under any recognizable name but definitely under a recognizable style
he is a major 'push disk' user, some may even say 'spammer' but it works for him and makes me ggmao:lol:

he is also the head of the vadavaka geek ....I mean development .......department and the person who got all our servers up and running. He was instrumental in encouraging my love of the game and learning more about the behind the scenes
The very first player to take me under his wing and teach me how to play online games (HLDM) without him.......probably wouldn't be a community, so if you see a player with a name that looks like he put more thought into it than any 'normal' person, just say Happy Birthday...it is most likely our oldest rico player incognito.:wub:
Don't know ya, but Happy Birthday anayway :thumb:
Happy b-day:)
Thank you all...although I don't remember filling out my birthday in my account. :huh:
Happy B-day
Happy hatching day Des :)
evil_admin,Sep 30 2004, 09:16 AM Wrote:Thank you all...although I don't remember filling out my birthday in my account. :huh:
I think it was on the same day last year.....last day of September? right?:P
happy B day des, come over and we will party :DIll even buy :lol:
happy b day
have a good one
Happy Birthday evil_admin:thumb:
happy birthday evil_DesNotes!
Happy Birthday Enjoy:thumb:
Happy late b-day
happy b-day man:D