VadaVaka

Full Version: What weapon-config do u use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what weaponconfig do u use in ts? always the same or always different ones?

here are the weapons i like best:

akimbo berettas,glock20c,katana,sawed-off,mp5-k and the ak

i dont use them at the same time but normaly i dont use any other weapons^_^
MP7 with scilencer and a glock-18 is the one I usually run with

I like the raging bull when with a small map so that I can do tricks off walls and stuff
akimbo Mk23 Socom and a bunch of combat knives..that's pretty much what i use every time.
Glock 20 and katana if possible (if anyone not running around with a automatic)
oh..o forgot the akombo sokom MK23 :huh:
1. akimbo berratta's, free semi with laser sight (free semi means mouse1 controls one gun and mouse 2 controls another) I click both mouse buttons at the same time so i can fire two bullets at a time. It is my weapon of choice.

2. If i want a more relaxed ts game, I will use the raging bull, with a laser sight.

I'm also thinking about doing some deagle work. I have to experiment with how fast i can shoot it and adjust for recoil. It will be with a laser sight tho.
my aim is too bad so icant use weapons like the bull or the deagle. they dont have enough bullets^_^
I usually start with whatever the game gives me but now I think I have found my weapon of choice, I like the golden pistols but the AK47 seems to get me more kills.
I didnt know the thing about shooting both guns at once anon.....maybe that is why you own so much with the berettas^_^
I've been playing with the M4 I think it is (first one in the list under rifles) Been using a scope, silencer and laser with it and have been doing pretty good sniping with it.
i don't like the m4 in ts.
if i want to make much damage i use the ak47 and if i want to snipe i use the m16 with skope. although i snipe pretty well thith the ak too.
u can use the m16 in at close range too. u only need to aim:P
Akimbo Berrettas or Akimbo MK23. Thats it:)
I'm a fan of high damaging guns, so I like my desert eagle, sawed off, and the golden colts, with knives in each combo.
I try almost every weapon:D
mostly I use Glock 20C and Sawed-Off Shotgun
As of late I have been running with

M4 with scope and scilencer
and a Five pistol as a backup weapon.

Whats funny is that the M4 is good close up to put lots of bullets in someone, but the five is good for distance shots cause its pretty accurate lol
1: Rb/1combat
2: akimbo 5-7/ 1 combat
3: single socom/ 1 combat
4: single 5-7/ 1 combat
5:sawed off / 1 combat
6: akimbo mk23/1 combat
7: moss/1 combat
8: berettas/ 1 combat
9: m16/ 1 combat

No autos.
1. Akimbo MK23
2. Akimbo Berrettas

Thats all you need:D
Sometimes I like to use every gun once just for the fun of it,
but the guns I keeping going back to:

1. Desert eagle with scope, silencer, and laser sight
2. socom single, with 7-9 single as a back up
3. M16 (ohhhh so much fun)
4. Double barrel shotty
5. Mini Uzi both single and akimbo

And then of course, your favorite tunes on in the back round, while flipping off the wall in slow mo shooting upside down and the poor fool who tried to bring you down is now full of holes.^_^
1. singe mk23
2.DE
3.akimbo beretta's
4.akimbo mk23
5.FU
6.ruger with some seal knives (rare)
thats...mine
no autos
find them....kbye:ph34r::ph34r: