VadaVaka

Full Version: Out of curiosity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because I have dsl, everything pretty much loads fast for me. So I have no idea what loading times is like for others.

I'm a little curious if anyone had any problems with signature image sizes or what a reasonable size could have been.

I never had a problem with any signature images as long as the actual proportions were reasonable, ie. they don't take up a huge amount of space.

What is reasonable to you as far as limits?
Quote:What is reasonable to you as far as limits?

Good question.
I never realy thought about it til yesterday.
I havent had any problems with large sized sigs. then again I have high speed internet too.

How mant people that come to these forms have high speed internet?

&

How many people have *cough* 56 *cough* K ? :P

I like animated sigs, it shows an animated peace of the persons personality by what they choose as theres. or is it just me that thinks that... :huh:
SNOWDAWG,Oct 2 2004, 05:13 PM Wrote:I like animated sigs, it shows an animated peace of the persons personality by what they choose as theres. or is it just me that thinks that... :huh:
That's beautiful snow :P. There was a poll I think somewhere on people's connection speed.
You like that eh? I got more where that came from. :thumb:
the content is the only thing I worry about
Gwars is the one that handles the website, the size limit is something we talked about when we started the forums, might be a good time to bring it up now if that is what we are talking about:wacko:
* Olbest has a highspeed connection. but it took some time when looking the picture-thread or the desktops - well those are no avatars..
I say don't change the size limit, more members will join the community and they'll all bring their avatars, it would end in chaos and endless loading times. <_<
Its alright as it is imo... i remember one forums where everyone had massive sigs.... dl time was a slight problem but more of one was how much space got wasted in threads where everyone was posting one liners.

Dont really have that problem here.
Only big ones bother me (dimension-wise).
Mine bothering any ?... i'll slap you if you do :xsmile: