VadaVaka

Full Version: Video Card bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has anyone here ever flashed their video card bios? I've been trying to but not being succesful at it :/

I have a Sapphire 9700 Pro 128mb card with the 8003 bios. I installed the Catalyst 4.9 driver and games started to lock up on me after 5 minutes of play, so I unintalled 4.9, reinstalled my old driver and I'm still locking up during games.

So thats why I've been trying to flash it with the 8004 or the samsung bios, but it's not taking. Any suggestions?
Have you checked for dust in the cooling system ? might wanna check the temp too... just a suggesten
peeked inside my case and noticed my video card fan wasn't running!
might be why:)
Did you get it running ?
who needs a fan anyways! you have breath to spare, right?
if a CPU gets 120C then you propelly need a fan pretty bad (the CPU is not dead yet)
well I gave the video card fan a little poke and it started spinning again. I turned off my machine and cleaned all the dust and lint away from the fan and heatsinks of both my cpu and video card and rebooted. Everything was running about 20 to 30 degrees cooler after that