VadaVaka

Full Version: pfft I have always know this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:)
lol
The "We'll Kick Your Ass" is actually real.
rofl :lol:

i hate the police. period.. . . .. ... ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** the police
Trigun.Vash.Ace.Shot,Oct 7 2004, 06:54 PM Wrote:i hate the police. period.. . . .. ... ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** the police
:ghost:
i also hate the police... all ive gotten is nothin but hate from them so thats why I hate them
A lot of cops stereotype and many are racists. I have 'good' cops in my family but I also have those that fall into the racist category. I can't hate all cops but I can't help but hate those that use their power to enforce their prejudices. While I thought the picture was cute, I have to worry about the department that approved the slogan "we'll kick your ass" and wonder about what in their area has happened to cause these feelings.
i don't hate the cops...they do good stuff, I hate some of the laws their job entails they must inforce, but they aren't bad people.
Not all cops are bad, I agree with FF and Grits.
I don't know what the cops are like in your area but in my area they seem nice. Sure there are racist ones but most of them are not.

I have known a lot of cops thanks to my best friends dad being one and my best friend has met way more then me and both of us don't like racists at all and we would be proud to call any of the police officers we have met friend.

My friends dad was a good cop, and had been on the force for 25 years. He passed away in 2000 investigating the discovery of several stolen cars. He had a heartattack.

Not all cops are bad, some yes, but not all. Most cops are good.
I am going to become a cop. I would say most cops are quite nice. I think there are also some cops who can seperate their prejudices from the job. Unfortunatley for cops its cool for people to hate them. I noticed after vash and KM stated their opinions, that people brought race into it. Do you guys feel its a racist thing? We talked about it in class, and a lot of people were pulled over without doing anything wrong. Most of that class was white.
I try not to generalize about hate....so when I saw a couple players say "I hate...." I was bringing up the specifics of the cops I do hate.
Stereotyping plays a part for a some cops and for the way people view cops. It may have to do with the person being a certain ethnicity or it may have to do with the person being a teenage boy or a blonde girl in a red car....
the stereotyping by some cops can lead to noncops generalizing with "I hate cops"
while vash nor acid really gave reasons, KM said
Quote:all ive gotten is nothin but hate from them so thats why I hate them
I do not believe we can leave personal views that the cops have out of the topic, they are human and things that happen in their lives affect the way they do their job.
I think I might need to move this topic to debates?
btw I think you will make a great cop anon:thumb:
ok I better lay off on posting pics for awhile...:P this wasnt sposta turn out like this.

now I wish I has spelt the title correctly
I hate how a cop or cops, the one you call and cry to and yell out for help thinking for a sec that everying will be ok but they ABUSE ther power or become lazy at thier job they hurt an entire family becuase of the messy job he/she does. I hate seeing all that crime but the cops are the ones that ALOT of them really do do thier job and they do it well and be a wonderful hero for some of them. I hate what others can become and you lose all your trust, but only trust yourself I guess some people never see how bad people can be or see the abuse or go through hell. No matter what cops will be there for us spitting on you or rescue. Thats just how I feel about it. PISH POSH:mellow:
funny about all the hate talk, but when you need help they are the ones you call, (unless you are worried about what they will find.)Like any job, the 10 percent make the other 90 percent look bad.
I moved this topic not because it has really turned into a debate but because the topic has changed a bit and I want people to have more "room" to voice their feelings.
jabbahunt,Oct 9 2004, 01:14 AM Wrote:funny about all the hate talk, but when you need help they are the ones you call, (unless you are worried about what they will find.)Like any job, the 10 percent make the other 90 percent look bad.
Jabba is right, though I'm not sure what the percentage of cops that actually care beyond getting a pay-check and being high and mighty while wearing the badge is. There are cops that care, and there are cops that have either lost their caring nature or just didn't become a cop because they cared in the first place. I'd also imagine all the shit you see on the streets day in and day out as a cop can really change you as a person.

edit: Man, I don't doubt there are racist cops out there that have been ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***s just because Knight and Vash are black, but I really don't think all cops are like that. At least I hope that isn't true :/

But it's a fact, a cop may see a black person as someone more likely to commit a crime, and that pisses me off.
Quote:edit: Man, I don't doubt there are racist cops out there that have been ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***s just because Knight and Vash are black, but I really don't think all cops are like that. At least I hope that isn't true :/

what does this say?....its driving me crazy :wacko:

*edit* NM

man this is bull the bottom lline is this ima tell you the true theory.

F stands the ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** T stands for the p stands for police

put it all together

FTP= ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** THE POLICE!

If you ever listen to NWA my answer lies there.

I swear man i hate the police.

To protect and serve eh thats bs to protect and server themselves....
I stopped listening to NWA when I was 13.

nub

lol yea i just like that one song and straight out of compton.

off topic thangy acid did you test your map?
Hmmm Rage Against the Machine comes to mind.......

F the Police.... great song....

Especially when they did the song in philly after the whole mumia abdul jami (sorry for spel. if incorrect)

Started of with:

We want to give a little message to the fraturnal order of police here in philadelphia....

Here's something nice and friendly x4

F THE POLICE

The funniest part was.... there was like 50-60% of the philadlphia police force at and around the tweeter center(the big concert area here in philly) in case of a riot... cause those of you who listen to them, especially after this happened, know that the people can get... a bit.... out of hand.
I'ld say most of the cops (excluding the racist ones) start off on the force with good intentions, wanting to help change the world, but when you have to deal with the scum of the earth day in day out. How do you expect them to turn out?

Anon I wish you the best of luck on not turning into an A-Hole. :P
But I wouldn't blame you if you did. :lol:
http://nyc.indymedia.org/newswire/display/...34733/index.php They obsess over the flier but everyone took it as a joke. We were all dressed in black and had eggs and shaving cream and they thought we all listened to the flier. As soon as i walked uptown at around 6:30 i had just met up with some friends and cops rolled up and put us up against the wall and searched us, mocked us, laughed at us, threatened us with arrest. I believe they took that flier too seriously and thought we were all gonna try and do what it says. After that things just snowballed.

^^ why i despise my towns police. We have 17 officiers for a very rural town (not sure of actual population). Towns surrounding us either only have sheriffs or about 10 officiers (and thats in a town about twice our size).
I think this whole thing is comparable to peoples fears of flying. They see one plane crash and they are hesitant about taking the plane, yet many planes take off and land safely. You hear a couple things in the media from a few cops, and all of a sudden everyone hates the police. Pique all your really saying is that you heard a story and decided not to like police. Granted thats more reason vash gave. KM was kind of vague, but I got the impression he picked up on a vibe. I'm still waiting on personal experiances saying why you think the cops are so bad.

what you talkin about i todl you about my arrest in irc. I said f the police in irc lol you dont remember that incident i dont have time to put why i hate the cops i come to some real life things about why the police sucks and i have been in situations.

Even tho without them we would all be dead if every prisoner escaped. But i still the those foo's in our community they suck. Anymore talkin about this is pointless we cant do anything about it so all i have left to say is f the police.
Quote:Pique all your really saying is that you heard a story and decided not to like police.

I live there. Thats my town. I was there that night. I saw kids who were doing nothing wrong except for being there get dragged off in headlocks. Someone said F the police then ran, a cop came over to a group of kids and thought another kid said that. He dragged that kid (the one who did nothing wrong) over to his car, arrested him, and ended up hitting the kid in the face and the balls with a metal flashlight after the kid "resisted arrest" by trying to explain he didn´t do anything(that kid is a friend of mine and was in my physics class that year). From that expirence i learned that whatever cops do ends up being right since they control what is said in the press.
How do they control whats in the press? doesnt the press do that?

If someone said to you, Pique, F you, you wouldnt hit him? I wasnt there to know if he resisted arrest or not, but you can get charged for it by being forced physically into the back of a police car. My bet is he was yelling he didnt do anything, and was difficult to put into the squad car. I know it was the wrong guy, but he has to know that its much easier to work with the police then against them. If someone isnt showing you respect, will you show them respect? How can you expect cops to show you respect when you dont show it to them? There are angencies inside the police force that look into matters like the one that happened to your friend. I'm not sure about the ones there, but here they are civilan operated.

Vash I really dont remember talking with you about this on IRC. You can do a lot of things if you are unhappy with the police. Here, if someone files a complaint against a police officer, that cop gets suspended untill it is looked into. We take it very seriously here. I hope your cops take it as seriously as ours.
Big city though, there are a lot more cops, and people to police them. Smaller places have less staff, and thus are more susceptable to corruption.

I would say neither side in Pique's situation was totally innocent. Obviously the cops are going to show up when people start acting like that sooner or later, and they aren't psychic, so somebody saying "But I didn't do anything" just comes off as totally unimaginative and run-of-the-mill. They shouldn't have hit anybody, unless that person was a threat to somebody's physical health.

::PostScript::
Police can control the press by not releasing information about something. Just look at how crazy KM, Vash, and Pique look if you only have their claims to go on. If you didn't know they weren't, would you pay any attention?
Pages: 1 2